- The RPG-SoundMixer - A commercial program (Demo available) for Windows specifically games designed for software creating musical and acoustic backgrounds for games roleplaying sessions. [English/German]
- Garthac Games - Creates products that support and enhance role playing games. MageHand roleplaying is a tool for creating, modifying, organizing, sharing and printing roleplaying campaign information.
- Dire Press RPG Tools - Random generators for use with d20 fantasy and roleplaying other role-playing game systems.
- Dices - Open source online role playing software offering game profiles management roleplaying for several games, die launch module, a map editor with roleplaying support for placing players and NPCs on a map, automated roleplaying recording of logs and notes management.
- Battlegrounds Games - A virtual tabletop software that allows to play software any RPG roleplaying online or offline. It is cross-platform, software and includes features like roleplaying Fog of War.
- Hamete.org's Virtual Dice Server - Generates online and by-e-mail dice rolls.
- AnderWare Development - Features MasterPlan, a freeware scenario-planning utility for Windows.
- DA: The Role Player's Digital Assistant - A tool designed to help create, organize, and software run tabletop games roleplaying games. [Shareware|Windows NT/2000/XP]
- kLoOge.Werks - The Digital Gaming Table - A commercial Java tool which allows playing round roleplaying based and roleplaying map using game to be played roleplaying with a computer.
- The Roleplaying Assistant - Freeware tool featuring character generator (for Dungeons and Dragons, Alternity, software Star Wars, in Nomine Satanis), fractal world generator, dungeon mapper software and spell management.
- The Adventurer's Diary - A shareware Windows database application for keeping track of events games and persons the player meets.
- Role Playing DB. - A commercial roleplaying database manager for Linux and roleplaying Windows.
- Codex of Universes - Online editing of worlds and campaign settings. software Users can roleplaying create new universes to catalog and software showcase their particular setting.
- Fantasy Grounds - An application acting as a virtual online gaming roleplaying table primarily roleplaying intended for pen and paper style roleplaying narrative role playing games. roleplaying [Windows XP/2000]
- Marnok's Adventure Generator - Generates random adventure ideas. Each includes an overall theme, adventure hooks, goals, major and minor villains, and optional twists.
- Obsidian Portal - Online campaign hosting and collaborative content database. software Users can host a campaign weblog that ties software in with tools for tracking NPCs, items, and software other game content.
- GDSWare - Features WhosNext, an utility which is intended to software help running software combats with rolling for inititive and software keeping track of damage software for multiple characters.
- DemonSpawn Software - An online organization devoted to providing gamers with resources and games programs. MapMaker, FUDGE and Tunnels and Trolls die rollers, all games in Beta test (trial download), for PCs.
- Dungeon Helper - Mapping and dice software to make it easier to play Pen and Paper over the Internet. [Windows]
MySQL - Cache Direct