Top: Games: Roleplaying: Software
- Dices - Open source online role playing software offering game profiles management for several games, die launch module, a map editor with support for placing players and NPCs on a map, automated recording of logs and notes management.
- Obsidian Portal - Online campaign hosting and collaborative content database. games Users can host a campaign weblog that ties games in with tools for tracking NPCs, items, and games other game content.
- Codex of Universes - Online editing of worlds and campaign settings. software Users can games create new universes to catalog and software showcase their particular setting.
- The RPG-SoundMixer - A commercial program (Demo available) for Windows specifically roleplaying designed for creating musical and acoustic backgrounds for roleplaying roleplaying sessions. [English/German]
- GDSWare - Features WhosNext, an utility which is intended to games help running games combats with rolling for inititive and games keeping track of damage games for multiple characters.
- kLoOge.Werks - The Digital Gaming Table - A commercial Java tool which allows playing round based and map using game to be played with a computer.
- Garthac Games - Creates products that support and enhance role playing games. MageHand roleplaying is a tool for creating, modifying, organizing, sharing and printing roleplaying campaign information.
- DA: The Role Player's Digital Assistant - A tool designed to help create, organize, and roleplaying run tabletop games roleplaying games. [Shareware|Windows NT/2000/XP]
- Hamete.org's Virtual Dice Server - Generates online and by-e-mail dice rolls.
- Marnok's Adventure Generator - Generates random adventure ideas. Each includes an overall theme, adventure software hooks, goals, major and minor villains, and optional twists.
- The Adventurer's Diary - A shareware Windows database application for keeping track games of events and persons the player meets.
- The Roleplaying Assistant - Freeware tool featuring character generator (for Dungeons and software Dragons, Alternity, software Star Wars, in Nomine Satanis), fractal software world generator, dungeon mapper software and spell management.
- Role Playing DB. - A commercial roleplaying database manager for Linux and software Windows.
- Fantasy Grounds - An application acting as a virtual online gaming table primarily intended for pen and paper style narrative role playing games. [Windows XP/2000]
- Dungeon Helper - Mapping and dice software to make it easier software to play Pen and Paper over the Internet. software [Windows]
- Battlegrounds Games - A virtual tabletop software that allows to play games any RPG online or offline. It is cross-platform, games and includes features like Fog of War.
- Dire Press RPG Tools - Random generators for use with d20 fantasy and other role-playing software game systems.
- DemonSpawn Software - An online organization devoted to providing gamers with roleplaying resources and programs. MapMaker, FUDGE and Tunnels and roleplaying Trolls die rollers, all in Beta test (trial roleplaying download), for PCs.
- AnderWare Development - Features MasterPlan, a freeware scenario-planning utility for Windows.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|