Top: Games: Roleplaying: Software
- kLoOge.Werks - The Digital Gaming Table - A commercial Java tool which allows playing round based and software map using game to be played with a computer.
- DA: The Role Player's Digital Assistant - A tool designed to help create, organize, and roleplaying run tabletop games roleplaying games. [Shareware|Windows NT/2000/XP]
- Fantasy Grounds - An application acting as a virtual online gaming games table primarily roleplaying intended for pen and paper style games narrative role playing games. roleplaying [Windows XP/2000]
- Dices - Open source online role playing software offering game games profiles management software for several games, die launch module, games a map editor with software support for placing players games and NPCs on a map, automated software recording of games logs and notes management.
- Obsidian Portal - Online campaign hosting and collaborative content database. software Users can host a campaign weblog that ties software in with tools for tracking NPCs, items, and software other game content.
- Role Playing DB. - A commercial roleplaying database manager for Linux and software Windows.
- Dire Press RPG Tools - Random generators for use with d20 fantasy and other role-playing games game systems.
- GDSWare - Features WhosNext, an utility which is intended to help running combats with rolling for inititive and keeping track of damage for multiple characters.
- Battlegrounds Games - A virtual tabletop software that allows to play any RPG games online or offline. It is cross-platform, and includes features like games Fog of War.
- Marnok's Adventure Generator - Generates random adventure ideas. Each includes an overall games theme, adventure roleplaying hooks, goals, major and minor villains, games and optional twists.
- Garthac Games - Creates products that support and enhance role playing games games. MageHand is a tool for creating, modifying, games organizing, sharing and printing campaign information.
- Dungeon Helper - Mapping and dice software to make it easier software to play games Pen and Paper over the Internet. software [Windows]
- AnderWare Development - Features MasterPlan, a freeware scenario-planning utility for Windows.
- The RPG-SoundMixer - A commercial program (Demo available) for Windows specifically designed for creating musical and acoustic backgrounds for roleplaying sessions. [English/German]
- The Roleplaying Assistant - Freeware tool featuring character generator (for Dungeons and Dragons, Alternity, roleplaying Star Wars, in Nomine Satanis), fractal world generator, dungeon mapper roleplaying and spell management.
- Codex of Universes - Online editing of worlds and campaign settings. software Users can create new universes to catalog and software showcase their particular setting.
- Hamete.org's Virtual Dice Server - Generates online and by-e-mail dice rolls.
- The Adventurer's Diary - A shareware Windows database application for keeping track roleplaying of events and persons the player meets.
- DemonSpawn Software - An online organization devoted to providing gamers with roleplaying resources and software programs. MapMaker, FUDGE and Tunnels and roleplaying Trolls die rollers, all software in Beta test (trial roleplaying download), for PCs.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|