Part of the Canadian Search and Rescue (SAR) system, providing a volunteer marine rescue service and promoting public boating safety.
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: Transportation
- Top/Regional/North America/Transportation
- Top/Business/Transportation and Logistics
- Volunteer Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary (Pacific) - Part of the Canadian Search and Rescue (SAR) system, providing north america a volunteer marine rescue service and promoting public boating safety.
- The Airline Website - News and information on the aviation industry in north america Canada.
- Transport 2000 Canada - Non-profit organization promoting environmentally-sound transportation solutions through research, public education canada and consumer advocacy. [English/French]
- ITS/STI Canada - Intelligent Transportation Systems Society of Canada works on transportation technological solutions to transportation problems across the country transportation for a variety of transport modes. Lists transportation the Society\\'s goals, directors, services to members, events transportation and news.
- The Canadian Transportation Equipment Association - Serves commercial vehicle and component manufacturers to promote transportation excellence by transportation developing standard practices, also initiates research transportation programs to improve component/vehicle transportation design, and speaks for transportation the industry, liasing with federal and transportation provincial government
- Formula Powell Services - Specializes in oilfield transportation throughout the Western Canadian oil and gas industry, including warehousing, heavy equipment hauling, service rig or camp moves, plant and facility work, and transportation and storage of fluids.
- Current Border Wait Time Maps - Map-based index of current wait time data for ports of north america entry on the Canada-US Border, including view 48 hour historical north america wait time data for each port.
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada - An independent agency created by an Act of north america Parliament. Its role is to advance transportation safety north america through the investigation of transportation occurrences in the north america marine, pipeline, rail and aviation modes.
- Carpool - A resource to form carpools, also known as rideshare programs. north america Contains carpooling benefits and etiquette details, stories, newsletters and search north america by city.
- Park N Fly - Airport parking at reduced rates with shuttle. Location information, jobs, north america safety, Aeroplan information and travel agent links.
- CarpoolTool.com - A free carpooling website for Canada\\'s public using a GIS-based match engine. Also hosts customized CarpoolTools for client organizations.
- Canadian Owners and Pilots Association - Association of private plane owners and pilots in Canada.
- Canadian Association of Road Safety Professionals - Disseminates traffic safety information and includes international safety canada news, conferences north america and courses, newsletter, and links to canada traffic safety sites across north america Canada.
- Commuter Challenge / Défi Transport - National program to increase the awareness of sustainable canada commuting and canada to encourage Canadians to take action canada by walking, cycling, taking canada transit, carpooling or tele-working canada instead of driving alone to get canada work.
- Northumberland and Bay Ferries - Serving Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia in Canada and Maine, U.S.A.
- CATSA - Canadian Air Transport Security Authority - Enhances the security of air passengers across the country transportation in a consistent, professional and efficient manner.
- Canada Transportation - Directory of trucking, logistic and moving companies across transportation Canada. Offers transportation companies' services and contact details.
MySQL - Cache Direct