Vegetables Protected Cultivation
This section is devoted to vegetable crops grown under protection, which may be under glass, plastic, or other protection and shading materials.
Top: Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables: Protected Cultivation
- Top/Home/Gardening/Landscaping/Outdoor Structures/Greenhouses
- Top/Business/Agriculture and Forestry/Horticulture/Vegetables
- Greenhouse Vegetable Production and Marketing - Overview of the management issues of vegetable production under glass, horticulture its regulation and the marketing, production and economic basics. From horticulture Alberta, Agriculture and Food.
- Key to Thrips - Key to the species of thrips found in vegetables greenhouses in vegetables Florida.
- IPM: Scouting and Monitoring for Pests in Commercial Greenhouses - Provides guidance on identifying insect, mite and disease vegetables problems and observing changes in the severity of vegetables infestations as a foundation for an IPM program.[PDF]
- Florida Greenhouse Vegetable Production Handbook - Information on setting up and managing a vegetable production enterprise under glass.
- Greenhouse Vegetable Production - University of Georgia - Information on site selection, glasshouse design, production methods, vegetables fertilization and protected cultivation harvesting. Crops covered include cucumbers, vegetables peppers, tomatoes and leafy protected cultivation vegetables.
- Greenhouse Food Production - North Carolina State University - Details on tomato production, managing the environment, ethylene, protected cultivation biological control, fertilization and physiological disorders.
- Greenhouse Information: University of California - Page contains links to several PDF documents including vegetables "Year Round protected cultivation Gardening with a Greenhouse", "Greenhouse Vegetable vegetables Production", "Small Plastic Greenhouses" protected cultivation and "Whiteflies in the vegetables Greenhouse".
- Greenhouse Vegetable Information - Articles and forums on crop management, disease control, horticulture nutrient film horticulture technique, and media systems like soilless horticulture culture.
- Protected Cultivation: An Approach to Sustainable Vegetable Production in the Humid Tropics - Describes a number of projects for improving protected vegetables cultivation methods vegetables in the tropics.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|