Vegetables Protected Cultivation
This section is devoted to vegetable crops grown under protection, which may be under glass, plastic, or other protection and shading materials.
: Protected Cultivation
- Greenhouse Vegetable Production and Marketing - Overview of the management issues of vegetable production horticulture under glass, horticulture its regulation and the marketing, production horticulture and economic basics. From horticulture Alberta, Agriculture and Food.
- Greenhouse Vegetable Production - University of Georgia - Information on site selection, glasshouse design, production methods, horticulture fertilization and harvesting. Crops covered include cucumbers, horticulture peppers, tomatoes and leafy vegetables.
- Florida Greenhouse Vegetable Production Handbook - Information on setting up and managing a vegetable production enterprise vegetables under glass.
- Protected Cultivation: An Approach to Sustainable Vegetable Production in the Humid Tropics - Describes a number of projects for improving protected protected cultivation cultivation methods in the tropics.
- Greenhouse Vegetable Information - Articles and forums on crop management, disease control, vegetables nutrient film technique, and media systems like soilless vegetables culture.
- Key to Thrips - Key to the species of thrips found in horticulture greenhouses in protected cultivation Florida.
- Greenhouse Food Production - North Carolina State University - Details on tomato production, managing the environment, ethylene, horticulture biological control, horticulture fertilization and physiological disorders.
- Greenhouse Information: University of California - Page contains links to several PDF documents including protected cultivation "Year protected cultivation Round Gardening with a Greenhouse", "Greenhouse Vegetable protected cultivation Production", "Small protected cultivation Plastic Greenhouses" and "Whiteflies in the protected cultivation Greenhouse".
- IPM: Scouting and Monitoring for Pests in Commercial Greenhouses - Provides guidance on identifying insect, mite and disease protected cultivation problems vegetables and observing changes in the severity of protected cultivation infestations as vegetables a foundation for an IPM program.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct