Bilingualism Bilingual Education
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Bilingualism: Bilingual Education
- Top/Home/Family/Parenting/Child Education/Bilingualism
- Top/Society/Issues/Education/Bilingual Education
- Top/Reference/Education/K through 12/Bilingual Education
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Languages/Constructed/International Auxiliary/Esperanto/Native Speakers
- Readings in Bilingual Education - Collection of articles on bilingual education policy and practice.
- Language Policy: Bilingualism and Intelligence - Handouts for a Language Policy college course. Somewhat cryptic, but linguistics a good introduction or review.
- Educating Language-Minority Children - Diane August and Kenji Hakuta, Editors. A review of the current knowledge about the education of limited-English proficient students.
- SEDL - Language and Diversity Program - The research activities of the Southwest Educational Development linguistics Laboratory. Program bilingualism models for the education of immigrant linguistics children and second-language learners.
- Stabilizing Indigenous Languages: Additional Papers - Papers describing bilingual education efforts for speakers of indigenous languages.
- National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition and Language Instruction Educational Programs (NCELA) - The Clearinghouse is funded by OELA to collect, analyze, and bilingualism disseminate information relating to the effective education of linguistically and bilingualism culturally diverse learners in the nation. Publications, newsletters and resources bilingualism are featured.
- Why Bilingual Education? - By Stephen Krashen. This article explains the rationale underlying good bilingual education bilingual education programs and summarizes research findings about their effectiveness.[PDF]
- Improving Schooling for Language-Minority Children - Outlines the research needs in the area of instruction of linguistics limited-English proficient students.
- Moving in and Out of Bilingualism: Native Language Maintenance and Shift - Study of maintenance and loss of bilingual language linguistics skills amongst bilingualism Mexican-descent children in the United States.
- A Model for Language Teachers and Educators - Analysis of an interview conducted at San Diego State University bilingual education in 1995 with Dr. Li-Rong Lilly Cheng.
- CREDE Research on Bilingual Education - UCSC Researchers find all students benefit from strong cognitive and academic instruction conducted in their first language
- Theoretical Principles of Bilingual Education - A slide show reviewing the research basis for bilingual education bilingual education. Based on the work of Jim bilingual education Cummins.
- Teaching Indigenous Languages - An online text which examines the social and bilingualism linguistic implications of teaching indigenous languages in public bilingualism schools.
- Cummins & Genzuk Report - An analysis of longitudinal study of structured English bilingual education immersion bilingual education and early exit and late-exit transitional bilingual bilingual education education programs bilingual education for language-minority children.
MySQL - 0 sec.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|