Philosophical Anthropology Philosophy Society
Paper by Chin-Tai Kim defining the field and addressing the question of whether philosophical inquiry about human nature and human phenomenon is possible. From Paideia Project.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophical Anthropology
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Eastern Philosophy/Indian Philosophy/Anthropology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology
- Passionate Engines: What Emotions Reveal about Mind and Artificial Intelligence - George Graham reviews this book by Craig DeLancey. philosophy From Notre philosophical anthropology Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Autonomy in Determinism - Paideia Project - Article by Dieter Wandschneider attempting to show that determinism and autonomy are compatible.
- The Architecture of Reason: The Structure and Substance of Rationality - Ish Haji reviews this book by Robert Audi. society From Notre society Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- On Human Persons - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews - Klaus Puhl reviews this book edited by Klaus Petrus.
- Introduction to Philosophical Anthropology - Frankpastore.com - overview of the nature, methods, and goals fo society this branch society of philosophy.[PDF]
- A Materialist Metaphysics of the Human Person - Eric Olson reviews this book by Hud Hudson. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- The Feeling of Pain - Paideia Project - Article by Claudia Márquez Pemartín subtitled "A Metaphysical philosophy Interpretation from philosophical anthropology Thomas Aquinas".
- The Body as Teacher - Paideia Project - Essay by Carol Collier subtitled "From Source of Knowledge to Object of Knowledge".
- Philosophical Anthropology - Wikipedia - Introduction to this branch of philsoophy with links to relevant terms.
- Philosophical-Anthropological Approach to Historic-Cultural Research - Lioudmila Tchernaya\\'s article holds that the problem of society humanity determines the history of culture, according to society Max Scheler. From the Paideia Project.
- Environmental Destruction: A Philosophical-Anthropological Perspective - Article by E. Meinberg examining the ecological crisis through the society application of philosophical anthropology. From the Paideia Project.
- Theoretical Difficulties and Prospects of the Western Subjectivity Thought - Duan Dezhi\\'s essay analyzes the Western subjectivity thought philosophy through the society history of philosophy.
- Human Nature and the Limits of Science - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews - Harmon R. Holcomb III reviews this book by John Dupre.
- Ressentiment and Rationality - Paideia Project - Elizabeth Murray Morelli's examines the contdition of ressentiment.
- Achieving Our Humanity: The Idea of the Postracial Future - Frank M. Kirkland reviews this book by Emmanuel philosophical anthropology Chukwudi Eze. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Understanding Human Nature: Examples from Philosophy and the Arts - María G. Amilburu\\'s paper examines prototypes of the aesthetic existence. philosophical anthropology From Paideia Project.
- Narrativity, Modernity, and Tragedy - Paideia Project - Article subtitled "How Pragmatism Educates Humanity". By Sami philosophy Pihlström.
- The Nature and Possibility of Philosophical Anthropology - Paper by Chin-Tai Kim defining the field and addressing the society question of whether philosophical inquiry about human nature and human society phenomenon is possible. From Paideia Project.
- Center for Psychoanalysis and Philosophical Anthropology - The CPPA stimulates and coordinates academic research, especially society research focused on the philosophical roots and implications society of psychoanalysis. With events, publications, and related links.
MySQL - Cache Direct