Philosophy Philosophical Anthropology
Philosophical discipline that seeks to unify the several empirical investigations of human nature in an effort to understand individuals as both creatures of their environment and creators of their own values.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophical Anthropology
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Eastern Philosophy/Indian Philosophy/Anthropology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology
- Passionate Engines: What Emotions Reveal about Mind and Artificial Intelligence - George Graham reviews this book by Craig DeLancey. philosophy From Notre philosophical anthropology Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Autonomy in Determinism - Paideia Project - Article by Dieter Wandschneider attempting to show that determinism and autonomy are compatible.
- The Architecture of Reason: The Structure and Substance of Rationality - Ish Haji reviews this book by Robert Audi. society From Notre society Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- On Human Persons - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews - Klaus Puhl reviews this book edited by Klaus Petrus.
- Introduction to Philosophical Anthropology - Frankpastore.com - overview of the nature, methods, and goals fo society this branch society of philosophy.[PDF]
- A Materialist Metaphysics of the Human Person - Eric Olson reviews this book by Hud Hudson. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- The Feeling of Pain - Paideia Project - Article by Claudia Márquez Pemartín subtitled "A Metaphysical philosophy Interpretation from philosophical anthropology Thomas Aquinas".
- The Body as Teacher - Paideia Project - Essay by Carol Collier subtitled "From Source of Knowledge to Object of Knowledge".
- Philosophical Anthropology - Wikipedia - Introduction to this branch of philsoophy with links to relevant terms.
- Philosophical-Anthropological Approach to Historic-Cultural Research - Lioudmila Tchernaya\\'s article holds that the problem of society humanity determines the history of culture, according to society Max Scheler. From the Paideia Project.
- Environmental Destruction: A Philosophical-Anthropological Perspective - Article by E. Meinberg examining the ecological crisis through the society application of philosophical anthropology. From the Paideia Project.
- Theoretical Difficulties and Prospects of the Western Subjectivity Thought - Duan Dezhi\\'s essay analyzes the Western subjectivity thought philosophy through the society history of philosophy.
- Human Nature and the Limits of Science - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews - Harmon R. Holcomb III reviews this book by John Dupre.
- Ressentiment and Rationality - Paideia Project - Elizabeth Murray Morelli's examines the contdition of ressentiment.
- Achieving Our Humanity: The Idea of the Postracial Future - Frank M. Kirkland reviews this book by Emmanuel philosophical anthropology Chukwudi Eze. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Understanding Human Nature: Examples from Philosophy and the Arts - María G. Amilburu\\'s paper examines prototypes of the aesthetic existence. philosophical anthropology From Paideia Project.
- Narrativity, Modernity, and Tragedy - Paideia Project - Article subtitled "How Pragmatism Educates Humanity". By Sami philosophy Pihlström.
- The Nature and Possibility of Philosophical Anthropology - Paper by Chin-Tai Kim defining the field and addressing the society question of whether philosophical inquiry about human nature and human society phenomenon is possible. From Paideia Project.
- Center for Psychoanalysis and Philosophical Anthropology - The CPPA stimulates and coordinates academic research, especially society research focused on the philosophical roots and implications society of psychoanalysis. With events, publications, and related links.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|