Educational Institutions Building Types Architecture
A tour of the oldest college in Oxford, part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford. QuickTime panoramas are accessed via clickable plan.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Educational Institutions
- Queens' College Cambridge - Queens provides images with descriptive text of its architectural features from medieval to modern.
- William and Mary: Wren Building - An illustrated history of the Sir Christopher Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Virginia, built 1695-99 and the oldest academic building in continuous use in the United States.
- Architecture of the University of Oregon - This illustrated resource surveys the history of the built environment educational institutions of the University of Oregon and identifies basic resources for educational institutions researching the architectural heritage of Oregon's flagship university.
- The New Mechanics' Institution Preservation Trust Ltd - Aims to preserve this Victorian building in Swindon, architecture UK, which educational institutions once housed the Mechanics\\' Institute. architecture Includes a detailed educational institutions history, proposals and membership.
- King's College, Cambridge - An illustrated history from the official site of the college founded by Henry VI in 1441, with its magnificent chapel, completed by the Tudors.
- Balliol College Virtual Tour - A tour of the oldest college in Oxford, part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford. QuickTime panoramas are accessed via clickable plan.
- A Virtual Tour of St John's College, Oxford - The official site\\'s interactive tour of this college architecture founded in building types 1555 via sensitive bird\\'s-eye view or architecture navigation buttons. Includes history building types and expandable thumbnails of architecture architectural details.
- Virtual Tour of Brasenose College - Dr Karl Harrison provides QuickTime views of Brasenose, with comments building types on the buildings, accessed via clickable plan, as part of building types his Virtual Tour of Oxford.
- 20th Century University Architecture: 1900-1945 - Photos and information on American universities built in architecture the period, architecture from the Digital Archive of American architecture Architecture.
- Trinity College, Cambridge - A tour of the varied architecture of the educational institutions college educational institutions via sensitive bird\\'s eye view, with comments educational institutions on its educational institutions history, from the official site. Includes educational institutions the library designed educational institutions by Sir Christopher Wren.
- St John's College Virtual Tour - This part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford architecture provides interactive 360° photographs viewable by using a architecture map of the college.
MySQL - Cache Direct