Exhibition Building Types Architecture
Computer models of this Victorian marvel designed by Joseph Paxton from the University of Virginia, with an illustrated account of its history and construction.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Exhibition
- Kunsthaus Graz - An extraordinary exhibition hall in Austria designed by building types London architecture architects Peter Cook and Colin Fournier. Includes building types images and architecture description of the "friendly alien" design.
- Art Galleries and Museums - Information on the architect, location, date, construction system, building types context and style of a world selection from building types Great Buildings Online.
- Exhibition and Exposition - Great Buildings Online provides images and information on architecture a selection exhibition of buildings in Europe, North American architecture and Japan designed for exhibition exhibition purposes.
- The Crystal Palace - Computer models of this Victorian marvel designed by exhibition Joseph Paxton from the University of Virginia, with exhibition an illustrated account of its history and construction.
- ArchitectureWeek: Foster and Partners Roof the Great Court - Don Barker explains the history of the great architecture neoclassical British building types Museum designed by Robert Smirke in architecture the context of the building types new steel and glass architecture roof.
- The Crystal Palace Foundation - Group dedicated to preserving the history of the exhibition Crystal Palace, who have created a museum on exhibition the site. Includes images and a history of exhibition the building after the Great Exhibition closed in exhibition October 1851.
- The Natural History Museum: History and Architecture - An illustrated outline from the official site of the remarkable exhibition Victorian buildings in South Kensington, designed by Waterhouse and decorated exhibition with carvings of animals and plants.
- The Israel Museum, Jerusalem - The Shrine of the Book, erected in 1965 for the architecture preservation and exhibition of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Brief illustrated architecture history of this remarkable building designed by American-Jewish architects A.Bartos architecture and F. Kiesler.
- The British Museum: History - The official site gives a history and an historic image exhibition of the buildings at its core designed by Sir Robert exhibition and Sidney Smirke and erected between the 1820s and 1850s.
MySQL - Cache Direct