United Kingdom Follies Building Types Architecture
An illustrated introduction by Ed Broom to this six-story 16th-century building overlooking the River Orwell in Suffolk, with extracts about it from various guidebooks.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Follies: United Kingdom
- Beckford's Tower - Built in 1827 for the accomplished but eccentric united kingdom William united kingdom Beckford, it is now a museum. The united kingdom Bath Preservation united kingdom Trust provides photographs, a brief history united kingdom and description, and united kingdom visitor information.
- Hawkstone Park and Follies - The official site for this 18th-century garden with united kingdom grottos and architectural oddities created in Shropshire, England, united kingdom by Sir Rowland Hill. Photographs, brief history and united kingdom visitor information.
- Follies, Grottoes and Garden Buildings - Pavilions of Splendour defines a folly and provides united kingdom illustrated follies descriptions of some examples.
- Freston Tower - An illustrated introduction by Ed Broom to this follies six-story 16th-century united kingdom building overlooking the River Orwell in follies Suffolk, with extracts about united kingdom it from various guidebooks.
- Painswick Rococo Garden - Official site for this 18th-century garden dotted with building types follies. follies Photographs, description and visitor information.
- Follies and Monuments - Eccentric buildings built by British eccentrics. A photograph and description building types of each building arranged by county, or accessible via the building types clickable map.
- A Scottish Pineapple - J.K. Gillon\\'s illustrated description and discussion of the building types inspiration for the Dunmore Pineapple garden folly, built building types in 1761.
- John "Mad Jack" Fuller - Biography of this eccentric Georgian squire and MP, united kingdom remembered for folly building, philanthropy and patronage of the arts united kingdom and sciences. Includes photographs and descriptions of his follies.
- Virtual Portmeirion - Online tours, hundreds of photographs and information about building types Portmeirion, follies North Wales, a picturesque village created by building types Sir Clough follies Williams-Ellis, including architectural follies.
MySQL - Cache Direct