Tuberculosis Sanatoriums Hospitals and Asylums Building Types Architecture
A chronicle of the life and death of a mental health hospital that was built in 1902 in Verona, New Jersey and abandoned in the 1970s. Includes photographs.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Hospitals and Asylums: Tuberculosis Sanatoriums
- Sanatoriums in Virginia: ALAV - Trudea-syle aanatoriums in Virginia, part of American Lung Association of tuberculosis sanatoriums Virginia web site, Historical Collections, University of Virginia Health System.
- Michigan State Sanatorium - History of tuberculosis sanatorium in Michigan, accompanied by hospitals and asylums building types vintage postcard images.
- Women's Ward Pavilions at Seaview Hospital - Illustrated preservation page concerning New York City tuberculosis hospitals and asylums building types sanitarium constructed in 1909-1911. The buildings and terra-cotta hospitals and asylums building types ornamentation were designed by architect Raymond F. Almirall hospitals and asylums building types in the Mission Revival Style.
- The Essex Mountain Sanatorium - A chronicle of the life and death of a mental health hospital that was built in 1902 in Verona, New Jersey and abandoned in the 1970s. Includes photographs.
- Gaylord's Alpine Center a Sight to Behold - Mike Norton reports in the Traverse City Record-Eagle on the history and current status of the former tuberculosis sanatorium in Gaylord, Michigan.
- Maybury Tuberculosis Sanatorium - Information on the Maybury TB Sanatorium that stood in Northville, hospitals and asylums Mi. Photos and history, and forum.
- Blue Ridge Sanatorium - History and current status of Blue Ridge Sanatorium tuberculosis sanatoriums in hospitals and asylums Virginia.
MySQL - Cache Direct