Parthenon Greek Classical Periods and Styles
Text of a lecture by Minott Kerr that describes the temple that crowns the Acropolis of Athens, built 447-432 B.C.
Top: Arts: Architecture: History: Periods and Styles: Classical: Greek: Parthenon
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Tennessee/Localities/N/Nashville/Arts and Entertainment/Museums/The Parthenon
- Parthenon Frieze - A site from Columbia University that provides images and descriptive text about the frieze at the Parthenon in Athens, Greece.
- Parthenon - Text of a lecture by Minott Kerr that describes the temple that crowns the Acropolis of Athens, built 447-432 B.C.
- Parthenon Marbles - Ian Swindale and his students in Crete present parthenon the history parthenon of the magnificent frieze and sculptures parthenon from the Parthenon in parthenon Athens and the campaign parthenon to return to Greece those now parthenon in the parthenon British Museum.
- Parthenon International - An organisation of 17 committees from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Britain, greek Canada, Cyprus, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, greek Switzerland and the USA that are committed to the return greek of the Parthenon sculptures to Athens.
- Wikipedia: Parthenon - Illustrated article from the collaborative online encyclopedia.
- Elginism - News and information on the campaign for the parthenon restitution of the Elgin Marbles to the New parthenon Acropolis Museum in Athens, and the restitution of parthenon other artworks to their country of origin.
- Great Buildings Online: The Parthenon - Description, images and 3D model of this monument classical by Ictinus and Callicrates with Phidias architect, at classical Athens, Greece, built -477 to -438.
- British Committee for the Restitution of the Parthenon Marbles - Dedicated to securing the return of the Elgin parthenon Marbles to classical the new Acropolis Museum in Athens. parthenon Includes a history of classical the marbles taken from parthenon the Acropolis and reconstructions of the classical Parthenonon.
MySQL - Cache Direct