Islamic Periods and Styles History Architecture
Essay by Dr. A. Zahoor on the extravagant pleasure palaces built in the 10th century by Islamic potentates in Spain.
Top: Arts: Architecture: History: Periods and Styles: Islamic
- Top/Arts/Architecture/Building Types/Religious/Islamic
- Top/Arts/Periods and Movements/Islamic
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Islam
- Top/Arts/Art History/Periods and Movements/Islamic
- Top/Regional/Middle East/Arts and Entertainment/Architecture
- Arabic and Islamic Architecture - Articles and a list of reviewed and rated periods and styles periods and styles related links from Suite 101.
- Wonders of Az-Zahra and other Andalusian Palaces - Essay by Dr. A. Zahoor on the extravagant history pleasure palaces history built in the 10th century by history Islamic potentates in Spain.
- Religious Architecture and Islamic Cultures - Overview of a course at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology history by Prof. Nasser Rabbat. Illustrated outline history of Islamic architecture.
- Islamic Architecture in India - Images and historical notes from Shishir Thadani, part periods and styles of Image India, illustrating the development of Islamic periods and styles architecture in India.
- Islamic Architecture: An Appreciation - Sakar Datoo explains the development of Islamic architecture, islamic with references. Part of Ismaili Web.
- Islamic Architecture - Images and information on outstanding mosques and other examples of monumental Islamic architecture in Spain, the Middle East, India and North Africa, from Great Buildings Online.
- Architecture of Isfahan - Beautiful photography enhances this tour around the Iranian history city notable periods and styles for the Grand Mosque and other history buildings around the Great periods and styles Square, a World Heritage history site. By Thomas Rochford of Anglia periods and styles Polytechnic University.
- Islamic Architecture at the MIT Rotch Library - Textual and visual resources on Islamic architecture around the world. Includes a collection of images from the Aga Khan Visual Archives.
- Early Islamic Tiles - An on-line exhibition of 14th-17th century decorative tiles collected in 1880-86 by Lockwood de Forest. Scholarly comments by Anthony Slayter-Ralph. Biography of de Forest.
- Islamic Art Network - The Thesaurus Islamicus Foundation provides material on Islamic history art and architecture including photographs of Islamic monuments history in Cairo.
MySQL - Cache Direct