Journals News and Media Architecture
All 43 issues of Mimar, a journal published from 1981 to 1992, focusing on architecture in the developing world, are available in the ArchNet Digital Library.
Top: Arts: Architecture: News and Media: Journals
- Praxis - A journal of writing and building, published journals twice-yearly by an all-volunteer staff.
- Online Planning Journal - Articles about the impact of the internet on the planning and design process. Part of the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis at University College London.
- Mimar: Architecture in Development - All 43 issues of Mimar, a journal published journals from 1981 to 1992, focusing on architecture in journals the developing world, are available in the ArchNet journals Digital Library.
- Environmental Design: Journal of the Islamic Environmental Design Research Centre - Issues from 1984 to 2000 are available in news and media news and media the ArchNet Digital Library.
- Architronic - Archives of a Kent State scholarly refereed journal architecture that ran from 1992 to 1999 exploring the architecture new ranges of architectural communication available through digital architecture media.
- The Journal of Environmental Psychology - Directed toward individuals in a wide range of disciplines who news and media have an interest in the study of the transactions and news and media interrelationships between people and their socio-physical surroundings including man-made and news and media natural environments.
- Nexus Network - Peer reviewed e-journal dedicated to architecture and mathematics.
- Harvard Design Magazine - Published by the MIT Press, thematic issues in architecture, urban design and landscape design. Contents list and sample articles.
- Muqarnas - An annual on Islamic art and architecture. Issues architecture 1 to journals 11 (1983-1997) are available in the architecture ArchNet Digital Library.
- Art & Architecture Journal - British journal concerned with public art, urbanism and architecture architecture. Lists journals contents of current and back issues.
- Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research - Focuses on innovative ideas, policies, and programs that show promise journals in revitalizing cities and regions. Published three times a year journals by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development journals (HUD).
MySQL - Cache Direct