Research and Academia Resources Comics
Comprehensive print-based index of all newspaper comic strips syndicated between 1924 and 1995; more than 4300 strips. Also includes list 3700 artists, and the strips they worked on.
Top: Arts: Comics: Resources: Research and Academia
- BGSU Popular Culture Library - Founded in 1969 to support innovative teaching and resources research in comics cultural studies. It is the largest resources and most comprehensive research comics facility in the United resources States dedicated exclusively to the acquisition comics and preservation resources of primary research materials on 19t
- Sequart.com - The Continuity Pages - A hyperlinked study of comic book titles, families comics of characters, and creators. Includes many graphics and comics easy-to-follow links between pages and subjects.
- the Wally Wood letters - Correspondence between John Hitchcock and the great comic resources book artist Wally Wood in the last years resources of his life. 18 letters, annotated by resources Hitchcock.
- Myths, Misinterpretations, and Misconceptions: Censorship in Comics - Debates the arguments of Fredric Wertham - the psychiatrist, who believed comic books prompted delinquency in juveniles.
- The Big Comic Book DataBase - Searchable database of comic book check lists, creator research and academia comics information and comic book publishers.
- Jai2 - The official website for Manga historian and scholar resources Frederick L. research and academia Schodt, with the latest news on resources all of his projects, research and academia and interviews with creators.
- R.C. Harvey - Homepage for R. C. Harvey, author of "The comics Art of resources the Funnies" and "The Art of comics the Comic Book". With resources information on both books comics and columns about comics and strips resources in general.
- Comic Colors - Originally designed for colorists, now pencillers and inkers as well comics can unite and share. Includes a very informative look at comics the visual aspects of comics.
- Comics 1 - Fine Arts 0 : The Site - This site presents the American scientist Roger Franck research and academia Black\\'s notebook, in which he tries to prove research and academia that fine art is derived from comics, and research and academia not vice versa. A very nice piece research and academia by Laurent Bourrouilhou
- Comics Research Libraries - The libraries in this list all have some resources special collecting resources interest in the area of comics resources or cartoons.
- Michigan State University Libraries Comic Art Collection - Alphabetical index to the MSU Comic Art Collection. References to articles, monographies and readers.
- Comic Book Awards Almanac - The nominees and winners of various awards, including research and academia Wizard Fan, Will Eisner, and Jack Kirby Awards.
- The Comics Archives - Several check lists and reference files on golden and silver comics age comics published by Marvel and DC.
- Fredric Wertham: Anti-Comics Crusader Who Turned Advocate - A page about the famous American psychiatrist who research and academia believed comic books inspired young people to commit research and academia crime, and who later became a comic book research and academia fan himself.
- The Timely Comics Web Page - A history site of Timely Comics, the predecessor to Marvel research and academia Comics. Includes briefs on all the comic book characters research and academia who got their start at TC.
- Index of syndicated comic strips, 1924-95 - Comprehensive print-based index of all newspaper comic strips comics syndicated between resources 1924 and 1995; more than 4300 comics strips. Also includes list resources 3700 artists, and the comics strips they worked on.
- Michigan State University Comic Art Collection - A comprehensive index of published comic books, newspaper comics strips, and scholarly works related to cartooning and comics comics.
- Camelot In Four Colors - A survey of the Arthurian legend in comic resources books and strips
- Comics Librarianship Resource Page - Web resources that can help academic librarians develop a research research and academia comic book collection.
- Comic Art & Graffix Gallery Virtual Museum & Encyclopedia - Offers a chronological and pictorial history of the medium, biographies of creators and publishers, and a gallery of comic book art.
- The Ultimate Disney Books Network - The aim of this site is to guide users in resources their Disney research by providing them with the most comprehensive resources list of Disney books resources.
- The Comic Page - A Guide to the History of Comics - A site devoted to the history and details resources of the 100+ year American comic book medium.
- Ka-boom! - A Dictionary of Comicbook Words on Historical Principles - An alphabetical list of all the words that comics are typical comics for comic books (onomatopaea, e.a.), with comics variants and locations. comics Compiled by Kevin Taylor.
- Australian DC Comics Reprint Gallery - Documents Australian DC Comic reprints from the 1940s resources to 1980s resources by Colour Comics, Planet Comics, Murray resources Comics, Federal Comics and resources Australian Edition DC.
- BZZURKK! - The Thesaurus of Champions - Thesaurus of comic book onomatopaea. Starting from research and academia the sound, this site lists the different words research and academia used to express it. By Kevin Taylor.
- COMIXSCHL-LIST Home Page - The comics scholars\\' discussion list, serves as an research and academia resources academic forum for those involved in research, criticism research and academia resources and teaching related to comics art.
- Lambiek Comiclopedia of Artists - Illustrated encyclopedia of over 9,000 international comic artists with biographies resources and artwork examples.
- Autobiography, Masculinity and Comic Books - A study of auto/biographical comics focuses on different issues surrounding research and academia masculinity.
- Grand Comic Book Database - Indexing every comic book ever made from all resources over the resources world. Online searchable database and email resources chat.
MySQL - Cache Direct