Ceramists and Potters Salt and Soda Techniques and Styles Ceramic Art and Pottery
Clay artist Richard Busch displays a variety of wheel-thrown and hand-built stoneware, salt fired pieces. Includes articles, exhibitions, and driving directions to the studio.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Ceramic Art and Pottery: Techniques and Styles: Salt and Soda: Ceramists and Potters
- Matt Kelleher - Resident artist at Penland School of Crafts. Site includes gallery of current work.
- Jane Hamlyn - Gallery of salt glazed ceramics by the UK ceramists and potters potter. Curriculum Vitae, brief biography and salt glaze ceramists and potters principles.
- Don Reitz - Includes a list of galleries showing and selling ceramists and potters work by the artist, a section on the ceramists and potters scope of his work, a ceramists and potters partial list of collections all over the world ceramists and potters with his work represented, and a schedule of ceramists and potters when his work will be on exhibition.
- Joy Tanner Soda Fired Pottery - Potter creates hand build and wheel thrown functional soda fired salt and soda pottery in Bakersville, North Carolina. Artist statement, resume and listing salt and soda of events.
- Wildwood Gallery - Stoneware and salt-glazed pottery by master potter Don Lewis. Cleveland, ceramists and potters South Carolina.
- Shambhala Pottery - Soda fired functional and decorative work by June ceramists and potters salt and soda Perry. Includes glaze, clay and slip information with ceramists and potters salt and soda recipes and photographs.
- Glenfiddich Farm Pottery - Clay artist Richard Busch displays a variety of wheel-thrown and salt and soda hand-built stoneware, salt fired pieces. Includes articles, exhibitions, and driving salt and soda directions to the studio.
- Doherty Porcelain - Wheel thrown work by Jack Doherty that is once fired salt and soda and soda glazed. Gallery, exhibitions, publications and listing of demonstrations salt and soda and lectures. Based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
- Cedar Mountain Potters - Gallery of works include functional pieces made of salt and soda stoneware and high fired in a salt/soda atmosphere. salt and soda David Orser and Laurel MacDuffie, art potters in salt and soda Parsonsfield, Maine.
- Jon Faulkner Pottery - Made by hand on the potters wheel from a high fire stoneware clay, using a salt glaze technique.
MySQL - Cache Direct