History Stained Glass Crafts
The collection of stained glass in Memorial Hall comprises a veritable museum of American stained glass. Descriptions and photos of the windows, by various English and American designers.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Glass: Stained: History
- Top/Arts/Architecture/Building Types/Religious/Christian/History/Churches/Cathedrals
- Top/Business/Construction and Maintenance/Materials and Supplies/Doors and Windows/Specialty/Windows
- Corpus Narratologica - Stuart Whatling\\'s high-resolution photographs of medieval narrative art, concentrating on history French 13th century stained glass.
- The World Through Different Coloured Glasses - Photographs of in-situ stained glass windows, secular and glass ecclesiastical, in South East England and the Musee glass d\'Orsay, Paris, courtesy of South London Stained Glass.
- The Stained Glass Museum, Ely Cathedral - Houses a national collection of British stained glass. stained The illustrated online catalogue can be browsed by designer, subject, stained date or place. Includes brief biographies of designers.
- Buckinghamshire Stained Glass - Photographic directory of stained glass windows throughout this stained English county, history with indices of artists, maker\\'s marks, stained locations, subjects, dates and history dedicatees.
- Chagall Windows, Jerusalem - The Synagogue of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center history has stained glass windows designed by Marc Chagall. history Expandable thumbnail photographs with commentary.
- Michelli's History of Stained Glass - Perette Elizabeth Michelli has gathered a collection of stained links to stained stained glass resources and added her stained own commentary, which provides stained a history.
- Guadalupe Angels by Joe Beine - Photographs of the interior of Denver\\'s Our Lady stained of Guadalupe stained Catholic Church, including many of the stained stained glass windows.
- The Windows of St. Etienne, Bourges, France - A page of pictures of the windows of history this church, glass by Prof. Jeffery Howe from Boston history College. Part of his glass site \'A Digital Archive history of Architecture'.
- Friends of the Windows of St. James Chapel - Aims to preserve the stained-glass windows created in 1918 by history the John J. Kinsella Company at Archbishop Quigley Preparatory Seminary history in Chicago. History, campaign news and calendar of events.
- Medieval Stained Glass - San Jose State University provides an extensive gallery of expandable images, accessed via pull-down menu and selection from an array. Basic information is given for each.
- Andrew Stoddart of Nottingham - Clare Edwards provides photographs and a brief biography of this British artist, together with some of his sketches, designs and church windows.
- Corpus Vitrearum Medii Aevi - The British section (funded by the British Academy) history of an stained international survey of stained glass. Searchable history image database (with over stained 10,000 colour images), and history online ordering for related publications.
- Margaret Agnes Rope and Margaret Edith Rope - Biographies and works of the Rope cousins, who history worked in history the Arts and Crafts style, with history photographs.
- Light Screens: The Leaded Glass of Frank Lloyd Wright - On-line version of an exhibition about Frank Lloyd Wright\'s designs for stained-glass windows.
- The Windows of Judson - History of the stained-glass windows designed by John La Farge stained in the 1890s for the socially aware, arts-oriented community at stained Judson Memorial Church, New York, and commentary on their restoration.
- Medieval Stained Glass Windows from Esslingen am Neckar - Exhibit of 13th and 14th-century German stained glass. history Full-color images, history with commentary on background, techniques, construction, history and artistic themes.
- Stained Glass Photography - A comprehensive guide to the stained glass of William Morris, glass Henry Holiday, Edward Burne-Jones, Charles Kempe, Louis Tiffany and others glass in churches throughout the world. From P. Neil Ralley.
- The Stained Glass Windows of Memorial Hall, Harvard University - The collection of stained glass in Memorial Hall comprises a history veritable museum of American stained glass. Descriptions and photos of history the windows, by various English and American designers.
- The Windows of St. Chapelle, Paris, France. 1243-48 - A page of pictures of the windows of this church, by Prof. Jeffery Howe from Boston College. Part of his site \'A Digital Archive of Architecture'.
- The Stained Glass of St Salvator's Chapel - Information about the windows of this chapel at stained the University of St Andrews in Scotland, a stained rare and beautiful example of Late Gothic architecture.
- The Art of Incarnation - Photographs with some explanatory text of the stained-glass history windows by New York glassmaker and painter John history La Farge in the Church of the Incarnation, history New York.
MySQL - Cache Direct