Patterns Knitting Knitting and Crochet Crafts
Includes information on designing your own socks, shawls and baby blankets. Also has sections on how to find knitting info on the world wide web, and how to block a shawl.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting: Patterns
- Top/Arts/Crafts/Knitting and Crochet/Patterns
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Supplies/Fiber Arts/Yarn Arts/Knitting and Crochet/Patterns
- Yarn Forward Free Stuff - Free patterns include apparel, doilies, and golf club patterns covers.
- Esther's Knitting Page - Free knitting patterns and articles.
- Knitting Pattern Index - Free patterns for hand or machine knit baby patterns items.
- Fiber Link: Knitting Patterns - Patterns for socks, hats, mittens, baby items and knitting and crochet household items. Book and magazine reviews. knitting and crochet Errata for published patterns.
- Rupr.info - Knitting instructions and stitches, and pictures with charts.
- Knitting-and.com - Free patterns including clothing, toys, baby items, accessories, knitting cold weather knitting and crochet items, household items. Also has knitting instruction and information on knitting and crochet stitches and techniques.
- Aussie Jean's Toy Knitting Patterns - Free patterns for shelf dolls including Santa and patterns Mrs. Claus, duck, leprechaun, small golly and clowns.
- Sunkid GMBH - Offers patterns for Teddy Bear clothes. Adobe Acrobat knitting Reader required.
- Yarn Lover's Room - Vintage and original patterns.
- MLM Inspirations - Free, original patterns for a variety of knit knitting items. Designs include hats, gloves, a purse and knitting halter top.
- Knittinggeek.com - Includes information on designing your own socks, shawls and baby knitting blankets. Also has sections on how to find knitting info knitting on the world wide web, and how to block a knitting shawl.
- Cabbage Patch Treasures - Collection of free knitting patterns.
- FloryKnits - Free hand knitting patterns, help sheet for TKGA Master Knitting knitting and crochet Program and links to knitting resources.
- Liz's Knitting - Patterns and links.
- Anne's Free Knitting charts - There are several Celtic knot and key designs charted for knitted lace at this site.
- Knitting2008 - Blog with free beginner to advanced patterns.
- Staceyjoy's Knitting Stitch Portfolio - Original hand and machine knitting stitches. Patterns for knitting a 2-needle knitting sock, a chihuahua sweater, as well knitting as antique stitches.
- Knit Knacks - Patterns for a child's sweater and shoulder bag.
- Novelty Knits - Knitted novelty toys, accessories and patterns for adults patterns and children.
- Judy Gibson: Original Knitting Patterns - Free pattern designs include lace, doll clothes, mittens, socks, caps, and shawls.
- Brooke's Column of Leaves Knitted Scarf Pattern - Free scarf pattern featuring a lacy column of leaves design. knitting Also includes charted pattern and photos of other knitters\' finished knitting scarves.
- Lynda's Knitting Page - Free lace shawl patterns
- jessica's free knitting patterns and motifs - Charted knitting motifs and patterns.
- Linda Largent Handknits - Pattern for a knit beaded necklace.
- Megan Mill's Home Page - Free patterns for baby jacket, slippers, counterpane square patterns and circular knitting prime rib tea cosy and hat.
- Knitting Pattern Central - Categorized links to patterns.
- p2 designs - charity patterns - Free patterns including hats, mittens and ear mitts for all ages. Also baby patterns: layettets, hats and socks.
- Needle Beetle - Offers a small selection of free patterns as knitting well as knitting knitting tips and techniques.
- Free Vintage Knitting - Free public domain vintage knitting patterns.
- Online Library: Ladies Home Journal: March 1894 -The Art of Knitting - A small selection of knitting patterns from Ladie\\'s Home Journal, knitting March 1894
- Web Generated Knitting Patterns - Free web generated custom sweaters for people, pets and toys.
MySQL - Cache Direct