Associations Lacemaking Crafts
British Lace Guild educates on all aspects of lacemaking through their Lace Magazine and other publications, conferences, certifications, and young lacemakers program.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Lacemaking: Associations
- Lone Star Lacers - This IOLI chapter\\'s site includes a member\\'s showcase lacemaking with the works of 6 different artists, plus lacemaking a crown created with combined effort. Past events lacemaking are recorded and future workshops listed.
- Newsgroup: Arachne - The web server for the Arachne newsgroup organizes information as a service to the members.
- New England Lace Group - This page holds the basic information needed to contact this Maine-based group.
- International Old Lacers - International association based in the USA shares information crafts about events, contests, conferences. Site also contains crafts pattern of the month.
- SCA Lace - News group discusses topics relating to making lace associations during the lacemaking Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
- Roxburgh Lacemakers - This group from Kelso, Scotland, exhibits their work and provides crafts information about meeting times.
- Atlanta IOLI - Georgia chapter site contains member\\'s gallery, workshop information, crafts calendar and tips.
- The Lace Guild - British Lace Guild educates on all aspects of lacemaking through lacemaking their Lace Magazine and other publications, conferences, certifications, and young lacemaking lacemakers program.
- Arachne's Web of Atlantia - The Atlantia region of the Society of Creative associations Anachronism holds lace workshops.
- Rose Ground Lace Guild - The Tyler, Texas, chapter of IOLI shares their projects here.
- The Dallas Lace Society - A calendar of events and lace tips from lacemaking members are on the home page of this lacemaking guild.
- Aarachne Album 2003 - This gallery holds photos of the members and their works.
- Australian Lace Guild - ALG\\'s contains information on the various branches of associations the guild, lacemaking membership, and their magazine. It associations includes information museums and lacemaking exhibits, competitions and patterns.
- OIDFA - The International Bobbin and Needle Lace Organisation provides bulletins, patterns, competitions and congresses.
- Pittsburgh Lace Group - Newsletters are posted, plus a large Christmas gallery and workshop lacemaking photos.
- Great Lakes Lace Group Inc. - This group sponsors teacher certifications in bobbin, tape, associations and tatted crafts laces.
MySQL - Cache Direct