Organizations Tatting Lacemaking Crafts
This Mississippi group meets in Brookhaven. Their site shows off their blue ribbon work, and shares a dozen original patterns.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Lacemaking: Tatting: Organizations
- Newsgroup: S_NTATTERS - This group of shuttle and needle tatters was tatting formed in tatting 2001 and now has over two tatting hundred members. They regularly tatting sponsor live chats and tatting classes.
- Newsgroup: Tattingroundtheworld - This tat newsgroup was begun in 2000.
- MN: West Michigan Lace Group - This group meets in the Grand Rapids area. Click the organizations \\'tatting samples\\' button to find more than twenty projects with organizations patterns, many of them by well known designer, Lenore English.
- SC: The Palmetto Tatters Guild - A tatting guild based in South Carolina shares photos from organizations the SC State Fair, monthly meeting info and minutes, and organizations a gallery of items tatted by its members.
- Newsgroup: The Social Shuttle - A group of shuttle tatters are hosted by lacemaking Roger (Freedman).
- UK: Ring of Tatters - With over a thousand members, this international organization tatting supports the lacemaking craft of tatting with workshops, demonstrations tatting and competitions. Their lacemaking newsletter is published twice tatting a year.
- Newsgroup: Tat Chat - One of the first newsgroups for tatters, the lacemaking original Tat lacemaking Chat homepage holds a gallery of lacemaking advanced works, patterns, and lacemaking links to members websites. lacemaking The exchange archive contains over lacemaking a hundred lacemaking items.
- Newsgroup: ETatters - This newsgroup consists of over 1000 tatters from around the lacemaking world, and is the oldest continually operating tat newsgroup. lacemaking They encourage and inspire each other by sharing tatting tips, lacemaking techniques and patterns via email.
- MS: Heartstrings Tatting Guild - This Mississippi group meets in Brookhaven. Their site tatting shows off tatting their blue ribbon work, and shares tatting a dozen original patterns.
- Rocky Mountain Lace Guild - An organization to promote appreciation and information about lacemaking lace in all its forms. Lace makers demonstration lacemaking skills at various events throughout the Rocky Mountain lacemaking region.
- MA: Northwoods Tatting Guild - This guild meets in Bemidji, Minnesota. Site holds tatting photos of lacemaking their special shuttle crafted by Cris tatting Hinton, and a Christmas lacemaking tree decocated with Patti tatting Duff's mini tat patterns.
- Evil Electron Enabled Tatters - Map shows the general location of tatters around tatting the world.
- Newsgroup: Needle Tatting - A group of needle tatters share tips, patterns and galleries.
MySQL - Cache Direct