Leatherworking Crafts Arts
Discusses leatherwork actually done in the Middle Ages, and 20th Century work done by reenactors and recreationists. By Marc Carlson.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Leatherworking
- Top/Shopping/Recreation/Guns/Accessories/Gun Leather and Cases
- Top/Business/Textiles and Nonwovens/Leather and Fur
- The International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild - A gallery of leather workers exchanging patterns, tips, leatherworking and fellowship. Includes membership information, classifieds and events.
- Leatherworking in the Middle Ages - Discusses leatherwork actually done in the Middle Ages, crafts and 20th arts Century work done by reenactors and crafts recreationists. By Marc Carlson.
- Leather Working - Tips and techniques. Includes a glossary of terms, crafts leather weights, hand and machine sewing and patterning.
- Regia Anglorum - Leatherwork - Article discussing the craft of the tanner, history arts of leatherworking, crafts and everyday items made from leather.
- Into Leather - Open workshop and retail store offering handcrafted apparel crafts and accessories. crafts Includes product details and store hours.
- Souix Enterprises & Leatherwork - Robert Farrell, specialized in hand-crafted Native American leather crafts products.
- Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal - A leather-working bi-monthly with how-to, step-by-step instructional articles, arts resources and leather industry news.
- SSRsi - Leatherworking - Offers a variety of resource from processing hides to finished arts products. From the Survival and Self-Reliance Studies Institute.
- Leatherworking - Detailed and illustrated instructions for American Indian leatherworking projects. Provided arts by the Conservation Commission of Missouri.
- Kingsmere Crafts - Leatherworking introduction, tutorials, and projects, as well as photographs and personal interests.
- Central Indiana Leathercrafters - Provides membership and meeting information, workshops, photographs and crafts projects by arts members.
MySQL - Cache Direct