Armor Blacksmithing Metal Craft Crafts
Museum quality parade armor, etched, embossed, gilt...with original 15-17th century etched/embossed designs. Also, family crests and business logos, etched or high relief embossed in copper
Top: Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Blacksmithing: Armor
- Top/Recreation/Collecting/Militaria/Edged Weapons
- Top/Shopping/Clothing/Costumes/Historical/Medieval and Renaissance/Armor
- Top/Arts/Crafts/Metal Craft/Chain Mail
- Armourers Ring - A home base for armoring information pages on the web. Includes instructional, historical, informational, and armor merchants.
- Eisenkleider - Museum quality parade armor, etched, embossed, gilt...with original armor 15-17th century etched/embossed designs. Also, family crests and armor business logos, etched or high relief embossed in armor copper
- Forge n' File - Full time pattern welded steel shop. Fully functional, armor period, fine blacksmithing works of art, in the twist, armor ladder, birds eye, angel blacksmithing hair, custom patterns, as armor well as period high carbon steels blacksmithing and/or damascus armor swords, daggers, axes.
- The Arador Armour Library - Information on how to make armour, discussion board, armor and armour pictures.
- Armor Gauntlets - Photographs of gauntlets, anvils and armour smithing tools.
- Sword Forum International - Covers all areas of sword collecting and armor usage including armor articles and an active discussion forums.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Arms and Armor - The Met presents their vast collection of armor, edged weapons, blacksmithing and firearms ranking among the worlds greatest armories, ranging from blacksmithing full suits of Japanese armor to minute ornamental sword fittings.
- Jay Fisher - This artist and craftsman makes knives, daggers, and swords for collectors, the military, professionals, and museums. He is a member of the Knifemaker\'s Guild.
- Hassanand Hemandas & Co - Manufacture and export of replica period weapons, swords, metal craft guns, armour, and navigational instruments produced by artisans metal craft from Rajasthan India.
- The Hammered Wombat - Reproduction Medieval and Renaissance Armour - SCA Sport Combat Artwork blacksmithing by The Hammered Wombat.
- Gotscha - Sculpture and armour by Dutch contemporary sculptor-blacksmith Gotscha Lagidse.
MySQL - Cache Direct