Silversmithing Metal Craft Crafts
British designer silversmith whose work follows clean lines, with an uncluttered appearance. Carries out commissions for private, ecclesiastical and corporate clients.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Silversmithing
- O'Dwyer, Kevin - Irish silversmith, specializing in the design and creation silversmithing of contemporary silverware.
- Friedman Silversmiths - Silversmith who provides silver, gold, brass and metal restoration silver crafts restorations.
- Hart Gold and Silversmiths - Designers and makers of handcrafted silver since 1908, metal craft creating metal craft unique pieces for individuals. Also offering ecclesiastical metal craft work.
- Yotkov, Valentin - Designer/silversmith, reviving chasing and repousse in art metals. silversmithing Specializes in chasing and repousse instruction. Based in silversmithing New York. [English/Bulgarian/Italian]
- Read, Mark - Offers a wide range of metalsmithing, from hand metal craft crafted jewelry, sculpture, architectural to museum quality restoration.
- The Silversmith and Goldsmith Online - Expert repairman, a creative designer, and a trusted silversmithing retailer of metal craft both gold and silver jewelry, as silversmithing well as estate jewelry metal craft and antiques.
- Society of American Silversmiths - Resource for anything relating to the silversmiths\\' art metal craft and craft. Artisan gallery, silver care, workshops, and metal craft library.
- Witmond, B. M. - Specialises in silver and gold reproduction and restoration of antique crafts plate.
- Waylands Forge - A gallery of contemporary jewellery, spoons and giftware crafts handmade by metal craft renowned Irish silversmith Edward Cook.
- Biran, Avi - A silversmith who won the Bezalel Prize for metal craft outstanding crafts achievements and the prestigious Lucman Prize for metal craft Judaica.
- Colonial Metal Restorations - Restoration and refinishing of antique and contemporary metals. metal craft Complete silversmithing silversmithing services including silver, brass and gold metal craft plating.
- Herman, Jeffrey - Professional silver repair from garbage disposal mishaps, to crafts historically important silversmithing tankards and tea services. Full restoration crafts of fine silver pieces.
- Browne, Peter - Silversmith creates contemporary jewellery and silverware. Sussex, United crafts Kingdom.
- Thomas, Barry - British designer silversmith whose work follows clean lines, crafts with an uncluttered appearance. Carries out commissions for crafts private, ecclesiastical and corporate clients.
- Bergin Clarke Studio - Residential School in Ireland, offering one and two week workshops metal craft in the techniques of silversmithing.
- Colunga-Hernandez, Manuel - Handmade silver jewelry, ritual tools, sewing accessories and ironwork. Plus a manual of basic silversmithing.
- Silver Magazine - Specializing in the field of silver, featuring the silversmithing finest research crafts with articles on antique English, Continental, silversmithing and, Colonial American silver.
- Studio 925 - Handcrafted contemporary silver, functional objects of art.
- Lochhead, Gordon - Scottish metal artist who specialises in cast silver crafts sculptural work, crafts working mainly to commission.
MySQL - Cache Direct