Designers Cross Stitch Needlework Crafts
Large gallery of feminine designs, many of which incorporate considerable beadwork. Women, angels, mermaids and fairies clothed in finely detailed costumes.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Cross Stitch: Designers
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Supplies/Fiber Arts/Needlework/Cross Stitch
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Fiber Arts/Needlework/Cross Stitch
- Charlette's Collectibles - Small cross stitch ornament kits each containing a chart, 14 cross stitch count perforated plastic canvas, floss, and embellishments.
- Abbey Rose Designs - Designs largely inspired by old samplers with inspirational needlework verses.
- Whispered by the Wind - Mari McDonald\\'s designs include mythical women and primitive Amish-style designs as well as a quick-stitch quilt series.
- Casey Buonaugurio - Specializes in designs of desserts, beverages and other sweet treats.
- Barbara Ana Designs - Fun and whimsical counted cross stitch designs.
- Jeannette Douglas Designs - A Canadian company specializing in band samplers with needlework themes from cross stitch nature and stitching. Many speciality stitches needlework are used.
- KJ Designs - Inspirational verses celebrating family, friendship, patriotism and pets.
- The Stitcher's Habit - Canadian nature themed designs celebrating the North. Polar designers bears and cross stitch moose are depicted in fanciful ways.
- Blue Ribbon Designs - Specializes in historical samplers with many old-fashioned ornament needlework designs as cross stitch well.
- RK Portfolio Cross Stitch Designs - Wildlife and tree designs adapted from the artwork cross stitch of Randee Kilgore and Ikki Matsumoto. Includes some cross stitch whimsical water pieces by 11 year old Stephanie cross stitch Kilgore.
- Graphs by Barbara and Cheryl - Detailed patterns incorporating many colors. Subjects include Christmas, needlework floral, architectural, Jacobean, samplers, birds and antique toys.
- My Big Toe Designs - Christian cross stitch designs and specialty accessories, fobs, counters, and marking pins. A variety of fabrics, embellishments and threads are used.
- Heart In Hand - Primitive style designs in both kit and leaflet form. The designer Cecilia Turner is also a member of The Trilogy.
- Nancy Spruance Designs - Finely detailed Victorian house designs. Includes a miniature needlework house series. Historical information about each house is needlework included in the chartpaks.
- Brightneedle - Gallery of counted cross stitch designs using subtle cross stitch colors. Historical motifs are combined with original designs. cross stitch Artistic backgrounds are provided for each piece.
- Waxing Moon Designs - Cross-stitch designs of Americana, snowmen, and other seasonal designers pieces, many designers with a primitive, whimsical tone. Offers designers some free patterns.
- Stitchy Kitty - Bright and humorous quick-stitch designs of pets and holidays.
- Brittercup Designs - Featuring seasonals, bell pulls, pillows and wall hangings. Designs also cross stitch include the Britty Kitty series and other outline style pieces.
- Mirabilia - Large gallery of feminine designs, many of which incorporate considerable beadwork. Women, angels, mermaids and fairies clothed in finely detailed costumes.
- Ursula Michael Designs - Heart warming collection differentiated by intricate borders, delicate needlework florals and country vignettes with pastel thread colors. needlework [not suitable for all browsers]
- Yvette Ungricht - Patterns for the Mormon stitcher, reinforcing LDS faith needlework and values. Ranges from easy to advanced.
- The Sweetheart Tree - Specializing in subtle, elegant cross stitch samplers using cross stitch a cross stitch variety of embellishments.
- Black Swan Designs - Intricate fantasy, seasonal, and samplers by Karen Weaver. Many designs designers incorporate detailed beadwork.
- A Needle And Fred - Small, quick stitch projects displayed on pillows as designers well as framed. The Desktopper series includes instructions designers on finishing and a display stand.
- Lynne Nicoletti - Innovative and unusual designs, many with hidden images. designers Glow in needlework the dark floss is used in designers several pieces.
- Bent Creek - Whimsical counted cross stitch designs featuring the Zipper and Snapper series.
- The Prairie Schooler - Primitive cross stitch designs featuring Santa Claus, Noah\\'s cross stitch Ark, harvest-time, and Christmas. Includes the popular Schooler cross stitch Santa yearly series.
- East Anglian Cross Stitch Designs - Landmarks and scenery from the eastern region of designers England. Many cross stitch old churches and cottages.
- Merrey Design - Contemporary designs expressing unique interpretations of floral motifs, needlework animals, insects designers and Americana using subtle color palettes.
- Told in a Garden - Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum's designs include Amish and Celtic themes.
- Ladybug Lane Designs - Spiritual and inspirational verses, fantasy, holidays, and angels designers with a cross stitch whimsical touch.
- Crossing Montana - Realistic, wild and whimsical carousel horse designs.
- Lanarte - Original paintings are translated into cross stitch designs. cross stitch Subjects include animals, children, flowers, and romantic designs.
MySQL - Cache Direct