For Charity Cross Stitch Needlework Crafts
Volunteers cross-stitching panels for quilts given to children with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Includes guidelines, photo gallery of completed quilts, and the progress of requested quilts.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Cross Stitch: For Charity
- Operation Teddy Bear - Fundraising for children with cancer through cross stitch needlework and quilting. Tips for beginners, free patterns, links needlework to relevant sites.
- Charity Cross Stitchers Central - Projects accepting stitchers, forum, photo gallery, and links to free cross stitch patterns.
- Comfort Quilts for Kids - Provides quilts made from volunteers\\' squares to sick and disabled children. Includes photo galleries and a blog.
- Love Quilts - Organization that creates counted cross stitch quilts for sick children. needlework Includes guidelines, photographs, and profiles of the children.
- Yahoo Group: Cross Stitching For Charity - Group that discusses and shares projects. Includes for charity links to charities that need cross-stitched items.
- Quilts 4 Kids - Group cross stitching quilts for Australian children with life threatening cross stitch or life long illnesses. Includes directions, photo gallery of cross stitch completed quilts, and profiles of the children.
- Cole's Quilts - Volunteers cross-stitching panels for quilts given to children needlework with Spinal cross stitch Muscular Atrophy. Includes guidelines, photo needlework gallery of completed quilts, cross stitch and the progress of needlework requested quilts.
MySQL - Cache Direct