Japanese Embroidery Needlework Crafts
Traditional Japanese embroidered balls - gallery, patterns, articles. Site in Russian, but most pictures and diagrams are understandable without knowledge of Russian.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Embroidery: Japanese
- Wikipedia: Sashiko Quilting - Information on a functional type of stitching used japanese to decorate clothing as well as hold it japanese together.
- The Japanese Embroidery Center - Georgia, USA, studio. Classes, supplies (fabrics, threads, tools and books) japanese and a gallery.
- Temari Math - Pattern investigations, mathematical studies and an online notebook.
- Japanese Temari - Temari book author, Barbara B. Suess, shares temari embroidery photos by level of stitching, free temari patterns embroidery and book information.
- The Japanese Embroidery List - A forum for students and teachers of the Japanese Embroidery japanese Center in Georgia, USA.
- Kurenai-kai - Japanese school in Chiba, Japan. Education, supplies, exhibits of stitching japanese on obi and kimono.
- Jean's Blossoming Bunka - Seller of Tokyo Bunka, Matsuhato embroidery kits and embroidery many accessories.
- Temari Gallery by Kathy - Displays photos, patterns, tutorials and links.
- Ginnys Bunka Embroidery - Online shop for Japanese kits and accessories plus needlework information on embroidery how to do this craft from needlework start to finish.
- Studio Aika - Sashiko design, instruction and gallery. Kofu (traditional fabric) japanese gallery.
- Temari.com - Author Diana Vandervoort gives a history of the craft, basic needlework tutorial, book list and a photo gallery.
- Temari Addict Australia - Connect with temari stitchers and share resources in embroidery Australia.
- Bunka With Flair - Japanese art of stichery with rayon thread and japanese a punch needle. Kits, accessories and teacher referrals.
- Japanese Embroidery UK - Kurenai-Kai graduate authorized tutors, supplies, classes and inspiration needlework in the needlework UK.
- Yahoo Group: TemariChallenge - Forum for exploring the techniques and designs of temari. Experienced stitchers help answer questions that go beyond the basics.
- Temari Challenge Gallery - Members of a Yahoo discussion group display galleries needlework of photos sorted by divisions of the ball.
- Bunka Craft Embroidery Company - Designer and manufacturer of bunka embroidery kits. Also offering supplies embroidery and instruction in the art of Japanese bunka shishu.
- Temari from Russia - Traditional Japanese embroidered balls - gallery, patterns, articles. Site in Russian, but most pictures and diagrams are understandable without knowledge of Russian.
- Japanese Embroidery Gallery - The Japanese embroidery gallery pages display the work and designs needlework of Japanese embroidery students throughout the world.
- Yahoo Group: TemariKai - Yahoo discussion group companion site. Features patterns, resources, a how-to embroidery guide, community albums, and mailing list.
MySQL - Cache Direct