Magazines and E-zines Needlework Crafts
Illustrates and explores the imaginative ways embroidery has developed and is being used today. Archive of past articles and how to subscribe.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Magazines and E-zines
- NeedleWorker Magazine - Designs and projects for cross stitch, step-by-step instructions for specialty needlework stitches, and new techniques.
- Embroidery - Illustrates and explores the imaginative ways embroidery has needlework developed and is being used today. Archive needlework of past articles and how to subscribe.
- Threads Magazine - Sewing magazine offering information on embellishment, design, materials, needlework and techniques.
- Needlepoint Now - Magazine dedicated to the craft. Back issues archive, free tips magazines and e-zines and projects, and online courses.
- Sew News Magazine - Visit the Sew News Web site online home needlework for the monthly fashion how-to magazine
- Cross Country Stitching - Counted cross stitch country designs. Charts and projects detailed instructions, needlework and easy to read charts
- The Needlecraft Shop - Five magazine titles for needleworkers.
- Annie's Attic - Crochet, plastic canvas and craft designs.Individual patterns and magazines and e-zines crafts series, hardcover books and two crochet magazines.
- Classic Stitches - Offers stitchers of all skill levels free charts, competitions, and needlework step-by-step guides to stitches/techniques.
- Workbox Magazine - UK Needlework, Craft and Embroidery Magazine
- Stitch - A magazine that explores traditional techniques and stitches crafts and uses magazines and e-zines them in new and exciting ways.
- The World of Embroidery - UK Embroiderer\\'s Guild. Machine embroidery, mixed media textiles, needlework collage, patchwork, magazines and e-zines quilting, metal and gold work.
MySQL - Cache Direct