Organizations Sewing Needlework Crafts
For those of us who are plus size and enjoy sewing, knitting and creating clothes and items. Fat chicks can share tips, resources, links and review patterns for each other.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing: Organizations
- The American Sewing Guild - A national non-profit organization dedicated to people who organizations believe sewing is a rewarding and creative activity.
- Austin/ Capital Area Sewing Guild - Home Page for the Austin/ Captital Area Sewing Guild.
- The Professional Association of Custom Clothiers - Organization of custom clothiers, professional sewers, seamstresses, tailors and alterations specialists in home-based and commercial settings.
- Tribe: Reconstructed Clothing - For people who design and rock reconstructed clothing.
- A Sewing Place - Club for sewing enthusiasts from all over the world. Exchange ideas, tips, projects and chat.
- The Betty Club - Social group of stitchers that meet every few needlework weeks for a leisure afternoon or evening. Short needlework history of needlework, list of suggested stores, and needlework a list of topics frequently brought up during needlework meetings.
- Home Sewing Association - Tips and trends, projects and membership information.
- Tribe: Plus Size Sewing - For those of us who are plus size and enjoy sewing, knitting and creating clothes and items. Fat chicks can share tips, resources, links and review patterns for each other.
- The Highveld Smockers Guild - A South Africa guild based in Gauteng, of needlework people interested in the hand-craft of smocking of needlework various types and its uses in the community.
MySQL - Cache Direct