Tuition and Classes Sewing Needlework Crafts
A practical soft furnishings and interior design resource offering step-by-step sewing guides, interior design masterclass, tips and ideas for beginners, a UK supplier directory and useful links.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing: Tuition and Classes
- Needlewoman - Sewing and dressmaking services with home tuition and advice.
- Lynne Holyoake Heirloom Sewing - Workshops in "Rail Carriage Studio" near Sydney, Australia. needlework Description of sewing workshop, sewing tips.
- Fun 2 Sew Classes for Embroidery, Quilting and Sewing - Martha Pullen heirloom sewing technique. Teaching the use tuition and classes of the Brother, Babylock, Bernina, Pfaff and Viking tuition and classes machines and their respective software. Located in Fountain tuition and classes Valley, California.
- French Heirloom Sewing - Offers training in this technique. Description of courses, needlework teaching schedule, tuition and classes gallery of projects, contact information.
- Slipcover America - Education and information about how to make furniture covers. needlework Karen Erickson travels around the country teaching classes in the needlework art of slipcovering.
- Vikki Leigh Martin's Sewing Classes - Vikki Leigh Martin holds sewing and millinery classes for students of all levels in Southland Australia.
- The Sewing Institute - Offers instructional sewing programs for men, women and needlework children: courses needlework in Clothing Construction, Wearable Art, Needle-Arts needlework and Home Décor.
- PalmerPletsch: Sewing Books and Videos - Wonderful books that inspire and teach sewing for children and adults. Teacher training materials.
- The Silk Pincushion - Sewing retreats or daily sewing classes. Beautiful fabrics tuition and classes needlework and laces for sale. Located in Golden, Colorado.
- Jane Foster's Design Studio - Offers classes in sewing covering special fitting, garment construction, skirts tuition and classes and wearable art.
- Creative Journey Designs - Serger tips, projects, classes and workshops by Diane Bossom.
- Learn to Sew Like a Pro - Progressive sewing lessons in garment construction including pictures(graphics) sewing online.
- Sewing with Pride - Sewing classes and pattern workshops based on the easy to tuition and classes use Lutterloh Pattern System. Business opportunity also available to teach tuition and classes sewing from home. In New Zealand.
- Maui's Upcountry Sewing Center - We offer professional sewing instruction to all ages and skill tuition and classes levels. Located in Haiku, HI.
- Sewing Tuition with Sue Hazell - Sewing classes to learn or improve skills. Held needlework year-round in needlework Oxford, London and Sheffield, Great Britain.
- Simply Furnishings - A practical soft furnishings and interior design resource needlework offering step-by-step sewing sewing guides, interior design masterclass, tips needlework and ideas for beginners, sewing a UK supplier directory needlework and useful links.
- Vintage Sewing Information - Vintage sewing electronic reference library: public domain sewing instruction books sewing and sewing correspondence courses from the late 19th to mid-20th sewing century.
- Sewin Asylum - Sewing and serger classes for adults and children. tuition and classes sewing Also sell supplies, notions and sergers. Located in tuition and classes sewing Peoria, Arizona.
- Making It Sew Fun - Basic to advanced sewing classes and instruction for sewing adults, teens needlework and kids in Chicago.
- The Alternative Windows - Learn how to make curtains, roman blinds, pelmets, tuition and classes valances, tiebacks and some tricks of the trade.
- Sensible Sewing with Shannon Gifford - Sewing education and tips from basics to advanced, tuition and classes including an electronic newsletter and internet sewing classes.
MySQL - Cache Direct