Applique Quilting Crafts
History, traditions, and quiltmaking information about creating a Hawaiian quilt. Many pictures of Hawaiian quilts. Hawaiian patterns available for purchase.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Quilting: Applique
- The Appliqué Society - Founded in 1996, TAS is an international organization quilting whose mission quilting is to promote, teach, and to quilting encourage appliqué in quilting.
- Baltimore Quilts - Elegant Applique - An article with images and links to information and history of Baltimore Quilts and Applique techniques.
- Thorup's Molas - A mola is an intricate reverse applique style, created by applique the Cuna tribe of the San Blas Islands. Includes gallery applique and instructions.
- Hawaiian Quilting from Honu Hale - History, traditions, and quiltmaking information about creating a quilting Hawaiian quilt. crafts Many pictures of Hawaiian quilts. Hawaiian quilting patterns available for purchase.
- Freezer Paper Applique Lessons - Basic directions for creating applique designs using freezer paper.
- Fresh Flowers 3 Dimensional Applique - Jean McCarley\'s Fresh Flowers dimensional applique quilt and quilting book.
- Baltimore Applique Society (BAS) - Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1993 to preserve antique quilts crafts and promote the art of applique. International membership, nationally known crafts professional advisors, preservation work for museum and historical society collections.
MySQL - Cache Direct