Cerruti, Nino People Fashion Design
(b. 1937; Italy) In 2001 Nino Cerruti sold the company his family held since 1881. Since then a parade of designers - Roberto Menichetti, Istvan Francer, and David Cardona (current) - have led the label.
Top: Arts: Design: Fashion: People: C: Cerruti, Nino
- Top/Arts/Design/Fashion/People/F/Francer, Istvan
- Top/Arts/Design/Fashion/People/C/Cardona, David
- Top/Arts/Design/Fashion/People/R/Rodriguez, Narciso
- CNN Style: Cuban fire adds romance to Cerruti's fall line - Elsa Klensch reviews the collection and talks with founder Nino Cerruti and head designer Narciso Rodriguez.
- Cerruti - Most current menswear collection gallery and archives listed cerruti, nino at cerruti, nino firstVIEW.
MySQL - Cache Direct