Gaultier, Jean Paul People Fashion Design
(b. 1952; Arcueil, France)Designs for films and outfitted Madonna's 1991 Blonde Ambition concert tour. Men's and women's signature ready to wear collections, plus haute couture since 1997; first women's RTW at Hermes Fall 2004.
Top: Arts: Design: Fashion: People: G: Gaultier, Jean Paul
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Television/Programmes/Comedy/Absolutely Fabulous
- Top/Business/Arts and Entertainment/Fashion/Designers/Haute Couture
- Top/Arts/Movies/Filmmaking/Makeup and Costumes/Costumers
- Victoria and Albert Museum: The Designers - Description for designer\\'s installation "for radical fashion" presented at the g exhibit.
- Label France: The Dream Parises of Jean-Paul Gaultier - Anne-Laure Quilleriet lauds the designer who "made mixing gaultier, jean paul people cultures a style, celebrating differences in shows that gaultier, jean paul people pay tribute to the Hassidic Jews of Brooklyn, gaultier, jean paul people the boxers of the Bronx or to the gaultier, jean paul people Eskimos".
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography of international projects and appearances for the designer.
- Looksmart: Interview Magazine - Inside Paris Fashion - Ingrid Sischy talks to the designer about his g beginnings in people fashion and maintaining cultural "strength" through g diversity.
- Jean Paul Gaultier - Biography, collections galleries, and furniture and accessories. people Collaborations with photographer Mondino featured.
MySQL - Cache Direct