Gnomes Fantasy Races and Creatures Themes Science Fiction and Fantasy
Gnomes originated before the creation of the garden gnome statue. This category focuses on the side of the traditional or mythological gnome considered to be possibly of the fae or earth dweller. Gnomes are an old and perhaps almost forgotten race of creatures frequently represented as a humanoid creature or race, short or very small in stature. They are commonly considered as small men being 15cm tall weighing between 275-300grams and often wearing red caps, blue shirts and greenish-brown shorts. Gnomes are considered fictitious by some and real by others. More traditionally they are considered earth dwellers wearing the colours of nature, staying away from human sight. Gnome culture is of men, woman and children caring for the flora and fauna around them with a reputation of being knowledgeable, while others are known for guarding treasure with less than admirable temperaments. In fantasy themes they are all of the above and more.
Top: Arts: Genres: Science Fiction and Fantasy: Themes: Fantasy Races and Creatures: Gnomes
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Spiritual Beings/Elementals/Earth
- Top/Arts/Animation/Cartoons/Titles/G/Gordon the Garden Gnome
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Gnome Ranger Series
- Wikipedia: Gnome - Encyclopedic details of their mythology, folklore and international fantasy races and creatures name variations.
- Gnomes, by James Sirard - Personal page with humour.
- Gnomelaguardia - Personal fan site with a fictional world and fantasy races and themes creatures story, holidays, and political intrigue.
- BecomeAGnome - Visitors can turn themselves into gnomes, and back again.
- Joe's Journey - Story of gnomes and a human, narrated with gnomes text and fantasy races and creatures images.
- Gnomes - Statuette artist galleries, poems and stories, types, dispersion maps and foes.
- Frankenmuth Gnomes - Details and history on the ancient Frankenmuth Gnome Colony; printable coloring pages.
MySQL - Cache Direct