Bass, Saul Graphic Designers
This category lists pages and sites about the graphic designer, Saul Bass (1920 - 1996). One of the great graphic designers of the mid-20th century and the undisputed master of film title design thanks to his collaborations with Alfred Hitchcock, Otto Preminger and Martin Scorsese.
Top: Arts: Graphic Design: Graphic Designers: Bass, Saul
- AIGA - Saul Bass - Biographical article written by David R. Brown. Sample logo designs include AT&T and Exxon.
- Saul Bass (1920-1996) - Biography for the mid-20th century designer includes timeline bass, saul and bibliography.
- Wikipedia - Saul Bass - Biography includes early life, movie title, and a listing of well known logos.
- Saul Bass: A Film Title Pioneer - Feature article provided by Digital Media FX. Written by Noell Wolfgram Evans.
- Titles Designed by Saul Bass - Interactive image gallery includes title credits for the designer with graphic design brief overview of each project.
MySQL - Cache Direct