Barnes, Julian Authors Literature
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: B: Barnes, Julian
Julian Barnes - Official site. Includes reviews, bibliography, discussion board, a study resource area and information about upcoming and recent publications.
- Julian Barnes in Conversation - Interview conducted during a 2001 conference on the author\'s novel barnes, julian Flaubert's Parrot.[PDF]
- Julian Barnes - Photo, biography, and list of works.
- Interview: Julian Barnes, Etc. - Lengthy interview with the author upon the U.S. publication of b his novel Love, Etc.
- Old Fartery & Literary Dish - An interview conducted with Salon.com in 1996 concerning Barnes\'s collection barnes, julian of short stories Cross Channel.
- Inventing Towards Truth: Theories of History and the Novels of Julian Barnes - Thesis written by James E. Martin (M.A., University of Arkansas, barnes, julian 2001).
- The Guardian: Julian Barnes - Profile, articles, reviews and links.
- A Worm's Eye View of History - Literary critique of A History of the World b in 10½ Chapters. By Brian Finney, Ph.D.
MySQL - Cache Direct