Barrie, James M. Authors Literature
An heavily researched biography of Barrie by a Harvard student, with particular attention to the development of the Peter Pan theme.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: B: Barrie, James M.
- An Awfully Big Adventure - An heavily researched biography of Barrie by a authors Harvard student, authors with particular attention to the development authors of the Peter Pan authors theme.
- J.M. Barrie (1860-1937) - Biography of the Scottish author and bibliography of b his works.
- The Story of J.M.B. - A look inside the mind of Scottish playwright James M. authors Barrie.
- ANON: the J. M. Barrie Society - A site celebrating the works and life of authors the author, authors and providing an online email list authors for discussion thereof.
- Barrie Links - A collection of Barrie-related links and works.
MySQL - Cache Direct