Brown, Charles Brockden Authors Literature
Project to produce a six-volume print edition of selected works, and an electronic edition of uncollected works. Biography, bibliographies, plot summaries, page images.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: B: Brown, Charles Brockden
- Wikipedia: Charles Brockden Brown - Biographical essay on the American novelist.
- Wieland, by Charles Brockden Brown - Excerpts and information about Wieland, an almost forgotten brown, charles brockden classic of American Literature.
- Encyclopædia Britannica: Charles Brockden Brown - Biographical article which points out the most striking authors features of authors his novels. From the 11th edition authors (1911). Some scanner errors.
- Wieland, or, The Transformation: An American Tale - Gothic novel set in colonial Pennsylvania. In plain brown, charles brockden b text, or as a zip file, from Project brown, charles brockden b Gutenberg.
- Jane Talbot - Plain text, HTML, or as a zip file of either. At Project Gutenberg.
- The Charles Brockden Brown Electronic Archive and Scholarly Edition - Project to produce a six-volume print edition of authors selected works, b and an electronic edition of uncollected authors works. Biography, bibliographies, b plot summaries, page images.
- Memoirs of Carwin the Biloquist (A Fragment) - In plain text, or as a zip file, from Project Gutenberg.
- Edgar Huntly, or, Memoirs of a Sleep-Walker - In plain text (two versions), or as a brown, charles brockden b zip file. From Project Gutenberg.
MySQL - Cache Direct