Hoban, Russell Authors Literature
Russell Hoban (b. 1925) is the author of more than 60 books, including children's books, comedic fantasy, science fiction, historical fiction, realistic fiction, essays, and poetry; he has also written for theatre and opera. Among his best-known works are Riddley Walker, Turtle Diary, and The Mouse and His Child. Hoban was born in Philadelphia and now lives in London.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: H: Hoban, Russell
- Salon: Ode to Frances - Essay by Kate Moses on the "Frances the Badger" books.
- The Guardian: The Shaman and His Exobrain - Author discusses his writing process and what constitutes authors "modern myth" h in an interview with James Hopkin.
- Riddley Walker Annotations - Commentary on the novel\\'s events, themes, and language, authors by chapter and subject.
- Bloomsbury Author Information: Russell Hoban - Publisher\\'s page includes descriptions and excerpts of novels, hoban, russell including hoban, russell first two chapters and afterword from Riddley hoban, russell Walker.
- Juvenile Books Author of the Month: Russell Hoban - Biography and descriptions of selected children's books.
- The Kraken - Discussion listserver, with list archives and images.
- USM de Grummond Collection: Russell and Lillian Hoban Papers - Biographical sketch and summary of university\\'s library holdings (notes and hoban, russell manuscripts).
- The Impossible Opera - Analysis of Hoban's opera The Second Mrs. Kong.
- SA4QE - Documents a fan-club project in which quotations are h left in authors public places around the world for h the author's birthday.
- The Guardian: Secrets of the Yellow Pages - Lengthy profile of the author by Nicholas Wroe.
- The Head of Orpheus: A Russell Hoban Reference Page - Reviews, commentary, biography, photos, news and quotations.
- IMDb: Russell Hoban - Information on films adapted from Hoban's work.
- Bread and Jam for Frances - Teacher Guide - Lesson plan for first- and second-grade students to hoban, russell learn about animals and food using Hoban's book.
MySQL - Cache Direct