Hughes, Langston Authors Literature
A discussion by Patrick Paul Christle of the ways in which Hughes's writing reflects some of the aesthetic theories of pragmatists, such as John Dewey.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: H: Hughes, Langston
- The Pragmatist Aesthetic and Langston Hughes - A discussion by Patrick Paul Christle of the h ways in h which Hughes\\'s writing reflects some of h the aesthetic theories of h pragmatists, such as John h Dewey.[PDF]
- Langston Hughes: My Hero - A short article by Jeff Trussell on African-American poet, playwright h and author Langston Hughes.
- Hughes Biography - Contains a biography and photographs.
- Langston Hughes - The Academy of American Poets presents a biography, hughes, langston photograph, and selected poems.
- Langston Hughes and the Harlem Renaissance - A Smithsonian page dealing mainly with Hughes\' connection to Harlem.
- Not So Simple - A review of Donna Akiba Sullivan Harper\\'s book about Langston Hughes' "Simple" stories.
- The Langston Hughes Review - Official publication of the Langston Hughes Society at the University authors of Georgia.
- The Stranger Redeemed: A Portrait of a Black Poet - Insights on Hughes and his writing.
- Lesson Plan: Langston Hughes - Mini-unit introduces fifth- and sixth-graders to the African-American hughes, langston writer.
MySQL - Cache Direct