Motherless Brooklyn Novels Lethem, Jonathan Authors
"An author comes up with a new (and brilliant) twist for the detective novel: A narrator with Tourette's syndrome."
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: L: Lethem, Jonathan: Novels: Motherless Brooklyn
- What Makes Him Tic? - New York Times review by Albert Mobilio.
- Excerpt by Jonathan Lethem - Bold Type's print excerpt from the novel.
- Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Motherless Brooklyn
- Washingtonpost.com: Postmodern P.I. - Review by Adam Mazmanian
- Review | Motherless Brooklyn - Frederick Zackel's review for January magazine.
- Salon Books | by Gary Krist - "An author comes up with a new (and lethem, jonathan brilliant) motherless brooklyn twist for the detective novel: A narrator lethem, jonathan with Tourette\'s motherless brooklyn syndrome."
- Bold Type: Motherless Brooklyn - Short plot synopsis of this 1999 National Book lethem, jonathan Critics lethem, jonathan Circle Award nominee (and soon-to-be feature film lethem, jonathan starring Edward lethem, jonathan Norton).
- bn.com - Motherless Brooklyn - Synopsis, editor/reader reviews, and ordering information.
- Books: Madman, P.I. - Tucson Weekly. Review focusing on the protagonist\\'s linguistic tics as novels an amplification of the freakshow that lies beneath the surface novels of our normal world.
- Reading by Jonathan Lethem - Bold Type streaming audio clip of Lethem reading lethem, jonathan the novels opening passage of this extraordinary novel.
- Salon Health & Body | I Can't Help It! - Lethem joins in on an article re: Tourette\\'s syndrome (the motherless brooklyn disorder attributed to his "Motherless Brooklyn" main character and narrator, motherless brooklyn Lionel Essrog).
- Amazon.com: A Glance: Motherless Brooklyn - Book excerpt.
- 'Motherless Brooklyn' Wins Book Critics Circle Prize - New York Times. Includes brief plot outline and novels list of lethem, jonathan winners in other categories. [Site requires novels free registration.]
MySQL - Cache Direct