Lowell, James Russell Authors Literature
Section devoted to Lowell includes a biographical introduction, his essay "Abraham Lincoln," and his speech "Democracy."
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: L: Lowell, James Russell
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Music/Hymns
- Top/Arts/Literature/Reviews and Criticism
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/American/19th Century
- The Camelot Project: James Russell Lowell - A portrait of the poet, and a description of his lowell, james russell contribution to Arthuriana.
- James Russell Lowell and England - Lowell was American Minister to the Court of lowell, james russell authors St. James for five years, but had already lowell, james russell authors made trips to Europe prior to this appointment. lowell, james russell authors Article examines his attitude towards England and the lowell, james russell authors English. [Contemporary Review]
- Lowell Elementary School Namesake - Tells about the poet after whom this Missoula, lowell, james russell authors Montana, school is named.
- James Russell Lowell Papers, 1838-1902 - Finding aid for letters and autographed books in l the special l collections of the University of Rochester l River Campus libraries.
- Lowell, James Russell - Biographical article on the American poet and diplomat, authors from the l 1911 edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica. authors Includes bibliography. l Some scanner errors.
- Studies of Lowell - From Literary Friends and Acquaintance, by William Dean l Howells. lowell, james russell Largely about the older writer\\'s character. l In plain text, lowell, james russell or as a zip l file, from Project Gutenberg.
- James Russell Lowell (1819-1891) - Profile of the writer and critic.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography: James Russell Lowell - A reappraisal of the versatile nineteenth-century writer.
- The Cyber Hymnal: James Russell Lowell - Brief biography, two portraits. His hymns include authors "Once to authors Every Man and Nation."
- Essays, English and American: James Russell Lowell - Section devoted to Lowell includes a biographical introduction, lowell, james russell his essay "Abraham Lincoln," and his speech "Democracy."
- James Russell Lowell on Daguerreotypes - Excerpts from a letter to his sister-in-law about sitting for portraits. Includes woodcuts of the writer and his wife Maria which were based on these daguerreotypes.
MySQL - Cache Direct