Ngugi wa Thiong'o Authors Literature
This category contains sites relating to the exiled Kenyan author Ngugi wa Thiong'o (formerly James Ngugi).
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: N: Ngugi wa Thiong'o
- Release Ngugi - Letter by nineteen American authors expressing their concern ngugi wa thiong\'o n at the detention of Ngugi, published in The ngugi wa thiong\'o n New York Review of Books.
- Pegasos: Ngugi wa Thiong'o - Biographical information, and a bibliography of primary and secondary sources.
- Emory University Post-Colonial Studies: Ngugi wa Thiong'o - Includes biographical background, discussion of major themes, and descriptions of n the author's works.
- Ngugi wa Thiong'o - Includes a biography and a list of works. n Several of these include plot summaries, and excerpts n from book reviews and from the books themselves. n Also includes links to similar authors.
- Kenyan Writer Jailed - Article by Edward Hower from The New York Review of n Books requesting that Ngugi be freed.
- Cambridge Studies in African and Caribbean Literature: Ngugi wa Thiong'o - Description of Simon Gikandi\\'s study of Ngugi\\'s works. authors Includes chapter authors contents and ordering information.
MySQL - Cache Direct