Price, Richard Authors Literature
Author and screenwriter Richard Price has been surveying life in the streets and cities of New York and New Jersey since the 70s. Born on October 12, 1949, he has drawn on his childhood in the Bronx to create vivid portraits of the American class struggles. His novels are "The Wanderers," Bloodbrothers," "Ladies' Man," "The Breaks," "Clockers," "Freedomland" and "Samaritan"... several of which have been turned into films. Price is also a hugely popular screenwriter, penning the films "The Color of Money," "Sea of Love," "Ransom," "Shaft," "Kiss of Death" and many others.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: P: Price, Richard
- Powell's Books: Richard Price 'Samaritan' - Review of Price's novel 'Samaritan.'
- Atlantic Unbound: Richard Price - Shades of Gray - Interview with the celebrated author about his latest novel, 'Samaritan.'
- Cornell News: Richard Price - Author, alumnus speaks about his book and movie - Novelist and screenwriter Price returns to his alma p mater to discuss his career in publishing and p film.
- Popentertainment.com: Richard Price Interview - Ronald Sklar of talks with the celebrated novelist price, richard about his career and his new book 'Samaritan.'
- Random House Bold Type: Richard Price 'Freedomland' - Official publisher\\'s site for the novel, including synopsis, p author interview, authors author reading and book excerpts.
- IMDB: Richard Price - Filmography, awards, biography, agent, discussions, photos, news articles authors and fan sites.
- DenverPost.com: Samaritan - Quest For Payback - Review of novel 'Samaritan.'
- Salon.com Books: 'Samaritan' by Richard Price - Charles Taylor gives a positive review to Price\'s price, richard novel.
- Guardian Unlimited Books: Richard Price - It's not about money - The literary voice of North Jersey talks about price, richard the p world, neighborhoods and people that inspire his price, richard books.
MySQL - Cache Direct