Sigourney, Lydia Huntley Authors Literature
Born in Norwich, Connecticut on September 1, 1791 Lydia Howard Huntley published her first piece, "Moral Pieces in Prose and Verse" with the help of Daniel Wadsworth in Hartford. She married Charles Sigourney in 1819.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: S: Sigourney, Lydia Huntley
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Connecticut/Society and Culture/Famous Nutmeggers/Artists
- Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney (1791-1865) - Photograph and selected bibliography.
- Lydia Howard Sigourney - Biographical information from the Connecticut Humanities Council.
- Lydia H. Sigourney and George Griffin: Papers - Provides a background description of author\\'s life and s a bibliographic index of the author's papers.
- Whitman, Dickinson and Elegiac Traditions - Reprint of "Funeral of Mazeen: The Last of s the Royal Line of the Mohegan Nation," written s in 1841.
- Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney - Information from The Heath Anthology of American Literature.
- Lydia Huntley Sigourney - A short biography from the Connecticut Women\\'s Hall sigourney, lydia huntley of Fame.
MySQL - Cache Direct