Spyri, Johanna Authors Children's Literature
This category lists pages and sites about Swiss author Johanna Spyri (1827-1901), who began writing during the Franco-Prussian War to raise money for the Red Cross. She is best remembered for her novel Heidi, which has been translated and sold around the world.
Top: Arts: Literature: Children's: Authors: S: Spyri, Johanna
- Johanna Spyri - Heidi - Free to read online with adjustable sized text and automatic bookmarking.
- Playing Heidi - An online column by Australian writer Carmel Bird. Focuses on spyri, johanna the debate between two Swiss cities, both of which want spyri, johanna to claim Heidi as their own.
- Heidi - Complete online text of the book, along with spyri, johanna downloadable e-text, and a discussion group.
- Johanna Spyri's Life and Works - A detailed timeline of Spyri\\'s life, along with authors the story of Heidi.
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri - Includes a biography of the author, a timeline authors of her s life, and several portrait. Also provides authors an in-depth look at s the novel and its authors setting.
MySQL - Cache Direct