Foote, Horton 20th Century Drama Literature
Horton Foote is playwright and screenwriter born in Wharton, Texas on March 14, 1916. His interpretation of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird and his original screenplay Tender Mercies earned him Academy Awards. He received an Indie Award for best writer for The Trip to Bountiful and a Pulitzer Prize for The Young Man from Atlanta.
Top: Arts: Literature: Drama: 20th Century: Foote, Horton
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Texas/Arts and Entertainment/Literature/Authors
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Texas/Localities/W/Wharton
- Quotidian Theatre Company: Horton Foote - Features biography, works, and upcoming productions by the foote, horton writer at the theatre.
- Horton Foote - Excerpts from the "On Writing and Risk" by foote, horton the foote, horton author and a short biography.
- IMDb: Horton Foote - Filmography and biography.
- The Horton Foote Society - Features history, conference information, mission, and journal.
MySQL - Cache Direct