McCarthy, Wil Authors Science Fiction Genres
Publisher maintained site about this novel, including a biography of the author, an interview with him and excerpt from the book.
Top: Arts: Literature: Genres: Science Fiction: Authors: M: McCarthy, Wil
Wil McCarthy's Old Time Science Bar - Author maintained site with bibliography, biography and samples.
- The SF Site : Bloom - Review by Peter D. Tillman of this science fiction novel by a robotics engineer.
- Scifi: The Wellstone - Review by Paul Di Filippo of this successor to The Collapsium.
- The SF Site: Lost In Transmission - Review by Rich Horton of the third of m Wil McCarthy\\'s novels set a few centuries in m the future in the Queendom of Sol.
- SFcrowsnest: Wil McCarthy Interviewed - Writer Stephen Hunt chats with the author of mccarthy, wil The Collapsium and The Wellstone.
- Epiphyte: Wil McCarthy: Murder In the Solid State - Review by Christina Schulman about this "Evil Conspiracy story with authors some interesting speculation about nanotech thrown in."
- Scifi: To Crush the Moon - Review by Paul Witcover of the last in the whimsical mccarthy, wil hard-SF Queendom of Sol quartet.
- Scifi: The Collapsium - Review by Mark Wilson of this science fiction novel set authors in the Queendom of Sol.
- Random House: Bloom by Wil McCarthy - Publisher maintained site about this novel, including a authors biography of authors the author, an interview with him authors and excerpt from the authors book.
- Epiphyte: Wil McCarthy: Bloom - Review by Christina Schulman of this hard science m fiction novel on a grand scale.
MySQL - Cache Direct