Publishing Professionals Majors Book Imprints Science Fiction
Interviews and articles with professionals and staff in science fiction and fantasy publishing.
Top: Arts: Literature: Genres: Science Fiction: Book Imprints: Majors: Publishing Professionals
- Sternig & Byrne Literary Agency - Official site of Jack Byrne, owner of the book imprints Sternig and Byrne Literary Agency which represents many book imprints major SFF authors.
- SFcrowsnest: Ben Jeapes Interview - The founder of science fiction book publisher Big Engine and 3SF magazine interviewed.
- Tom Doherty Interview - Before establishing Tor Books Tom Doherty teamed up with Ian Ballantine to help launch J.R.R. Tolkien in the United States. He\'s also a partner in Baen Books.
- Agents of Imagination - Prize-winning SFF author Stephen Hunt interviews various US publishing professionals science fiction and fantasy literary agents, including Andrew publishing professionals Zack, Lucienne Diver, Shawna McCarthy, Donald Maass, Joshua publishing professionals Bilmes, Jack Byrne, Eleanor Wood and Nanci McCloskey.
- The SF Site: An Interview With Betsy Mitchell - Interview with long-time SFF editor Betsy Mitchell.
- Patrick and Teresa Nielsen Hayden - Official home page of one of the main editors of majors Tor (husband and wife team).
- Scott Edelman - Official home page of this long-time SFF magazine publishing professionals editor. publishing professionals Used to edit Science Fiction Age.
- SFcrowsnest: The Troubles of Time Travel - Anne Groell, senior editor at the Bantam Spectra majors imprint, on publishing time travel stories.
- The Zack Company, Inc. - Official home page of Andrew Zack, a leading science fiction and fantasy genre literary agent.
- Ellen Datlow - Official site of the editor of the Sci-Fi book imprints Channel\'s majors online publishing arm, Sci-Fiction.
MySQL - Cache Direct