Books Beat Periods and Movements Literature
The infamous San Francisco literary landmark, home of beat literature and publishers of Howl and other Poems, offers a great selection of books.
Top: Arts: Literature: Periods and Movements: Beat: Books
- Empty Mirror Books - Specializing in the Beat Generation, poetry, small press, and signed beat books, bibliographies and biographies.
- Moe's Books - Berkeley, CA. Founded in 1959 by Moe Moskowitz beat and his books wife Barbara; features live readings by beat Beat poets, and 200,000 books used and new books, beat vintage sheet music, collectable paperbacks and books highly sought beat after pulp magazines.
- The Temple Bookstore - Walla Walla, Washington. Poet Charles Potts bookstore, periods and movements books a temple for the best of the younger periods and movements books generation of poets.
- Water Row Books - Publisher of Beat literature
- Shivastan Publishing - Woodstock, NY. Publisher Shiv Mirabito, a Tantric Buddhist-Hindu yogi, photographer & poet, began writing as a teenager while living at Allen Ginsberg\\'s Cherry Valley poetry commune. Features unique list of authors.
- Black Sparrow Press | David Godine Boston - Became the home of John Martin\\'s publishing list beat in 2002. Continues as independent book source.
- Green Apple Books - San Francisco independent bookseller, 38 years in business. New and beat used books, magazines, and LP records, with special regional focus.
- Cherry Valley Editions - Founded in 1974 by Charles and Pamela Plymell beat and Josh Norton. Publishes poetry and fiction from beat renowned writers, including Herbert Huncke, William Burroughs, Pommy-Vega, beat Allen Ginsberg, Claude Pelieu and Mary Beach.
- BeatBooks - London. Specializes in rare and used books, magazines beat and ephemera books from the Beat Generation, the Sixties beat CounterCulture, and the Avant-Gardes.
- Skyline Books - James Muser. Modern, Beat, and counterculture literature including original manuscripts.
- The Arion Press - Fine press in San Francisco, limited edition books, books many from beat artists, poets, and writers.
- Back Shore Press - a publishing collaborative founded in Gloucester, MA. Co-publishers Peter Anastas beat and Schuyler Hoffman write about the Beat Generation and its beat characters.
- City Lights Booksellers and Publishers - The infamous San Francisco literary landmark, home of periods and movements books beat literature and publishers of Howl and periods and movements books other Poems, offers a great selection of books.
- Cow Books - Tokyo, Japan source of beat literature.
- The Beat Generation Catalog - Kerouac.com. Books, videos, related products from Beat authors books and poets, featuring Jack Kerouac.
MySQL - Cache Direct