Criticism and Theory Poetry Literature
An article on the poetry of the Eighties in Finland, using deconstructive close-reading. Also, three articles upon the subject in Finnish.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Criticism and Theory
- Online Literary Criticism Collection - The Internet Public Library\\'s enormous database of literary criticism and theory poetry criticism.
- The Morning After - An essay on today\\'s poetry and how we criticism and theory poetry feel about, the morning after National Poetry Month. criticism and theory poetry At goodreports.net.
- Rebels: Painters and Poets of the 1950s - An essay on the "Rebel Poets of the criticism and theory criticism and theory 1950s" by Steven Watson.
- Poetry Snark - Attacks on contemporary American poets. Featuring "Where Are criticism and theory They Know? Lost Poets of the 70s."
- It Is, As It's Elsewhere - Report by Lynette Abel of a class given criticism and theory criticism and theory by Eli Siegel on the meaning of poetry. criticism and theory criticism and theory In it, he discusses Carl Sandburg\\'s "To a criticism and theory criticism and theory Contemporary Bunkshooter."
- berniE-Zine: Rants, Raves & Reviews - Book reviews by Bernadette "bernie" Geyer.
- Life, love, death, and poetry in the work of Brian Patten - An essay on the work of Brian Patten, criticism and theory poetry one of the Liverpool Poets.
- The Genealogy of Postmodernism - An essay by Albert Gelpi.
- Modern American Poetry - Critical and historical essays and syllabi on modern criticism and theory literature American Poetry. Many of the works relate criticism and theory literature to poems in the Oxford Anthology of Modern criticism and theory literature American Poetry.
- Poetry of the Eighties: Deconstructive Readings - An article on the poetry of the Eighties literature in Finland, poetry using deconstructive close-reading. Also, three articles literature upon the subject in poetry Finnish.
- Electronic Book Review - An online literary review.
- The Atlantic Monthly's Poetry Pages - An archive of interviews, readings, reviews and articles on poets and poetry - past and present.
- Whose New American Poetry? - Anthologizing in the nineties. An essay by Marjorie Perloff.
- Those Who Lie Like Truth - Senior thesis comparing modern and Classical Latin confessional literature poetry.
- Metaphysical Reviews - Poetry reviews by New Age author Richard Fuller.
- Poetry Book Review - Reviews of contemporary and classic English or English-language literature poetry collections.
- Plagiarist.com Poetry Articles - Articles about poets, poems, and poetry in general. Includes book reviews, student guides, and articles on writing poetry.
- Danny Yee's Book Reviews: Poetry - A collection of poetry reviews. Authors reviewed include Ursula literature K. Le Guin and Robert Graves.
- Can Poetry Matter? by Dana Gioia - A 1991 essay examining why poetry has vanished literature as a criticism and theory cultural force in America.
- DiversityBay: Book Reviews - Reviews of gay writing coming out of Australia.
- Luminarium - One of the finest collections of classical literary criticism on literature the Internet (1350 to 1660 A.D.)
- The Advance of English Poetry in the Twentieth Century - William Lyon Phelps, professor of English at Yale, criticism and theory looks at the change in poetry after the criticism and theory Victorian era, up until about 1918. British, Irish, criticism and theory and American poets are studied in this book.
- Canadian Women Poets: Two Reviews by E. Russell Smith - Reviews of Stephanie Bolster\\'s White Stone: The Alice criticism and theory Poems and Louise Bernice Halfe's Blue Marrow.
- The Art of English Poetry - Complete text of the work by Edward Bysshe, poetry published 1702.
- Modern Poetry - Studies of twentieth and twenty-first century poetry which criticism and theory literature focus on the "modernist" shift in style and criticism and theory literature subject matter.
- The Romanticism of Charlotte Turner Smith: Plurality of Vision - A research Paper by C. Fernandez on the criticism and theory poetry multicultural aspects of the romantic poetry of Charlotte criticism and theory poetry Turner Smith.
- Bad Poetry - An introduction to bad poetry, though not necessarily criticism and theory criticism and theory by bad poets, with texts of various exemplary criticism and theory criticism and theory poems. As selected and annotated by Professor Seamus criticism and theory criticism and theory Cooney.
- Against National Poetry Month As Such - Poet and critic Charles Bernstein explains why National Poetry Month literature is bad for poetry.
- Aristotle's Poetics - Heavily annotated translation at the Perseus Project's website.
- Criticizing the Poetry Slam by John Brady - An article that examines the "free-for-all" atmosphere of performance poetry.
- Callaloo - Journal of African and African-American writing containing original work by and critical studies of black writers worldwide.
MySQL - Cache Direct