Alliteration Forms Poetry Literature
A rhetorical form of commencing adjacent syllables with the same letter or sound. e.g. Anarchy as an anecdote.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Alliteration
- Alliteration in Poems - Examples of alliteration and a worksheet for children poetry and teachers.[PDF]
- TRINPsite: Vocabulary of Alliteration - ". . . a new aid in writing forms poems and poetry songs."
- 24 Rune Poems by Óðindís - Twenty-four new alliteration rune poems by Óðindís,
- Wikipedia: Alliterative Verse - Article with sections on common features and Old English and Old Norse poetic forms.
- A Poet's Guide to Alliterative Verse - Detailed explanation of the principles of alliterative poetry, alliteration with classical poetry examples, zine, and resource articles.
MySQL - Cache Direct