Cinquain Fixed Verse Forms Forms Poetry
Dedicated to developing, promoting, and publishing cinquains in the traditional form established by Adelaide Crapsey as well as innovative forms such as mirror cinquains and cinquain cycles or sequences.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Fixed Verse Forms: Cinquain
- Cinquains for the New Millennium - "Cinquains for the Lapsed Atheist," an exploration of fixed verse forms forms "Renoir\\'s Palette," cinquain links, more ... from Los fixed verse forms forms Angeles poet Billie Dee.
- two4six8two - Some "fun" examples of the cinquain that can fixed verse forms be used to introduce students to short poetic fixed verse forms forms.
- University of Rochester Library: The Adelaide Crapsey Papers, 1978-1934 - A short biography of Adelaide Crapsey; catalogue of cinquain papers, scrapbooks, forms correspondence, and manuscripts house at UR cinquain Library\\'s Department of Rare forms Books and Special Collections. cinquain Appropriate resource for scholars.
- Brief Words - Five cinquains and five doublets (couplets with a cinquain title) by the Scottish poet William Soutar.
- Cinquain - A description of the form with examples by Suzanne Honour.
- AHA! Poetry: Cinquain - A description of the form with numerous examples cinquain by Jeanne Cassler, Thomas D. Greer, and Alan cinquain Reynolds.
- AMAZE: The Cinquain Journal - Dedicated to developing, promoting, and publishing cinquains in the traditional forms form established by Adelaide Crapsey as well as innovative forms forms such as mirror cinquains and cinquain cycles or sequences.
- CinquainPoets - An online community of cinquain poets who meet cinquain in an forms open membership e-list on Yahoo!Groups.
- American Verse Project - Adelaide Crapsey - The complete works of Adelaide Crapsey, mother of forms the cinquain form.
- Poetic Form: Cinquain - An explanation of the form, with examples earlier forms than those forms of Crapsey, from the Academy of forms American Poets.
- Personality Quiz - What Poetry Form Am I? - A cinquain that describes the "personality" of a forms cinquain. With html code for transferring the cinquain forms to your site and links to "personality quizzes" forms for other poetic forms.
- Cinquain.org - An exploration by Aaron Toleos of the American cinquain cinquain as fixed verse forms popularized by Adelaide Crapsey. Includes cinquains cinquain by Toleos as well fixed verse forms as the 28 cinquains cinquain by Crapsey included in the second fixed verse forms edition of cinquain "Verse." Also includes the theory and history of fixed verse forms cinquain th
MySQL - Cache Direct